Thursday, September 14, 2006

HNT- packing it all?

my toilet paper roll holder..... It came into my life when I moved out of my parents home and into my first apartment,,,,when I moved on to another location, I took the tp holder with. I've kept the same toilet paper roll holder with me over the last 11 years. Its the type that has the scented beads though the aroma is long since used up. But now I'm left with the prospect of letting it go....I'm really saddened.
or do I pack it up and keep it as a tribute to my independence that I will some day move back out on my own?
There's so much downsizing of my house to do and letting go of my Tp holder is one of the bigger things in my head right now. That and what to do with my ugly green striped couch.

.........
Avery styling one of the baby toupees from yesterdays link....

not really, thats what her hair looked like this morning. so after she destoyed her crib with a diaper bomb, we (I ) washed her up in the bath and scrubbed out her linen's, her poor unicorn smells like the elephants at the Zoo. The label said to spot treat but I really know I've thrown that thing in the washer before.


.........One more thing to not forget to pack...My belly is stuffed solid. Though the OB says this baby is smaller then Avery was a year ago (8lbs12oz) but then we're also delivering a whole 3 weeks earlier then avery's birth. If the baby is smaller then why on earth do I have more strechmarks? I'm also noticing that my belly curves more to my right side and I believe that having Avery on my left hip has caused this new baby to grow deformed and curved. 10 more days and we'll find out the damage done.

10 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

I say take the tp holder with you so you have something to strive for in the future. The 'ugly' green stripped couch? If you don't need it or want it I say donate to someplace like the Salvation Army or a homeless shelter or anyone who could use it. Avery is a beautiful little girl. I think it's great your parents are letting you move in with them so they can help you out; just don't lose your own identity in the process. I am sorry about how your husband is acting; it's a shame. All in all your best off being either alone or finding that special someone who will help you thru life. Hang tough. peace~art

September 14, 2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Well HHNT!

September 14, 2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I don't think the baby is going to be deformed! He'll probably just have a sort of a lean...

Love Avery's hair. Hope the moving goes well.

September 14, 2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

take the tp holder, dump the couch, I see you did the two kids right in a row like me...

and your tummy looks lovely....

I love pregnant tummies!!!

HHNT!

September 14, 2006 2:23 PM  
Blogger Jericho said...

I have a difficult time letting go of certain things... It amazes me, though, how good it feels when I actually do let go. Well, at least that one time it amazed me ;)

Avery is a doll, and your belly is kinda cute, too!

~HHNT~

September 14, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

What a precious baby you have and such a cute tummy!!

HHNT!

September 14, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

She has got to be the cutest baby in blogland!

It's weird to think the things we get attached to, eh? I am the same way... sentimental about the weirdest stuff.

M~

September 14, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nah, he won't be deformed, he just had to scooch over a little!

Avery has the face of an angel but I know she's really a devil... do you have to clean up diaper bombs EVERY day?? Are her diapers too small?

September 14, 2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Puddleduck said...

I love Miss Avery's New doo! Super cute :)

Love you!

September 14, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger KB said...

When I was pregnant, I definitely carried him more on one side than the other. The line down my tummy was even leaning. Thankfully, that has faded a bit so I don't still have a crooked line down my stomach, attractive as that would be. As for your couch, check this out on abandoned couches -http://couches.wordpress.com/- it will make you laugh.

September 15, 2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home