Monday, August 21, 2006

my husband rocked my world lastnight. and I feel so much closer and in love with him and I want to be a more supportive wife.......
wish he could make the connection that a sexually satisfied woman= a good wife for him.
its been a rough last few months for us and emotionally things havent been adding up so the lovin' dried up and then resentment set in and all the undesirable notions of being pregnant and the overall frustration of not feeling connected...it was a mess but somehow we managed around it all and He's continued to be sweet so things are looking fresh and up for now.
I love being in love and I love loving my husband.

you know what he told me lastnight? we were watching a movie, MUSTLOVEDOGS and there's a scene where the woman says her ex-husband just stopped loving her....well, my eyes started to well up and batman grabs my hand and said that he would always love me. that no matter what life brought his way, his love for me would never stop.
I know we're married but topics to the reverse of that have been in the air and its painful but to hear him say those words again to me makes all the bad spots go away or at least help cover them with some happiness. I needed to hear that

8 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Wow... that's so cool, gal!

M~

August 21, 2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

yay

August 21, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

That's wonderful. I need to get laid. SO SO BAD!

August 21, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! :)

August 21, 2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

Good for you. It's been so long, I've forgotten how.

August 22, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

That is oh so sweet :D

August 22, 2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I wish we lived close by. I wish you would have a talk with my wife.

August 24, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

wow girl!!! what an awesome evening with 'the man' !!!!!

how ya feelin with baby boy on the way! baby girl doing good too I see! she's adorable!!!!!

August 26, 2006 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home