Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More Shit talking


went to the OB for my 32wk. check up (8 months now!) and he measured my tummy saying "GOOD GROWTH"
dont know if he was referring to me or the baby, but I'll take the compliment.
I told him that I want to have the baby out of me and he warned me saying it was too early that if we delivered now, the baby would have to come home on a respirator (lungs arent quite developed yet) I 'm just done being pregnant. its next to impossible to care for Avery when I've got such a large tummy. its become difficult for me to get up and down from the floor with her. I cant carry her on my hip because it pulls my back out and everyday I have THROBBING pain in my mid/lower back and they dont allow prego's to take anything for relief. someday's i get to take a Hot bath but usually that's not untill well after the day has ended and Avery is in bed. I hate being pregnant. but on the bright side of things I got my Doc to prescribe me Miralax so maybe I'll get to poop. the last two months and my regularity has dropped to about once a week and that's with stool softners....I know, thats more then any of you care to read but I'm excited at the thought of some relief. now if only I can find a way not to have Avery pulling up on my knee while I go potty things might be more comfortable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I hope things get better soon. I know it's tough. You can do it!

Is there any way you can do some yoga stuff in all your free time to help your back?

August 09, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

well I hope everything comes out all right LOL!!!!!
Glad he helped you out and it is so almost over hun 8 weeks that is all!wish i could help but i am alittle far away.

August 09, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger keda said...

oh sweetie i wish i could come give you a massage! try to get hold of one of those 'swiss balls' to roll around on and bounce on. they really help.
as for your dreams (sorry been away for a few days and i've just caught up) i stll really sympathise. its just horrible pregnancy life change worries again. it will stop soon baby. its just so unfair that you get them now when you really need all the rest you can get.
as always you are doing an amazing job though darling. be proud. you are amazing.

August 09, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

What about Tylenol 3? I hear that's safe for preggo's, or just plain old tylenol. Doesn't help? I feel for you! I bet you'll feel MUCH better when you can finally poop! I had that problem when I was preggo's too, and it was the WORST. Hope you start to feel better soon!

August 09, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I've always been told that paracetamol is perfectly fine during pregnancy - it used to take if for my headaches throughout mine. I hope you're getting some preggy-mum and daughter portraits done; they'll look wonderful.

August 09, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home