Sunday, July 30, 2006

I made the most beautiful blueberry pancakes this morning and topped them off with a dusting of powdered sugar. So good!
went up to the jail and got to visit Batmans homeboy Tom....he looked like Eminem in his jumpsuit. felt weird taking avery up there but it was a funny little family outing.
Lastnight BAtman took me out to see Pirates of the Carrigean Deadmans chest and it was AWSOME. we havent gotten to get out and away from the baby much so having a date was pretty cool. we went up to the Movie TAVERn where you can order dinner while you watch a movie and I got to sit there eating a Chocolate Sundae while enjoying my Jonny Depp. I think for a sequel they did an excelent job and I'm looking forward to next year when part three comes out. did anybody else see Depp on Letterman on Thursday night? is he just not amazing? I went out and endulged in a slice of CHeescake and topped it off with Blueberries....nothing like giving in to ones sweettooth and taking in some eye candy.
Lastnight I had an intresting dream that I really wish had never come to mind. It was of the erotic nature and involved my FIL! I just couldnt get it out of my mind the rest of this morning. talk about wrong...!!!!
I thought my dream a couple of weeks ago about Pauly Shore was freakish but WHY oh WHy must I have dreams about my FIL!?!
Guess Batman needs to step in and Help me out here with some of my pentup frustrations. Its been almost 2 1/2 months since I got pleasureing from him and I guess its getting pretty messed up in my mind.
ok, shared a bit too much. really all i wanted to say was how fatastic my Blueberry pancakes were.

5 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

I had some pretty weird sex dreams during my first pregnancy. None this time around. Good luck with the pleasuring. I finally got laid recently.

July 30, 2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Thanks for sharing anyway...I wish I have a go at your pancake though.

July 30, 2006 7:15 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

wow are you craving blueberries with this little man in yoiur tummy:) SO glad you guys had a date you really need it. hope yoiu have a good monday.

July 31, 2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger keda said...

dammit i was so horny throughout my pregnancy and got nuthin! dreadful. good luck with the pleasuring sweetie. you need it ;)

sounds like a lovely date. you could do with more of them too.. maybe they would lead on to more rumpy pumpy too. worth a go!

July 31, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger KB said...

You poor thing - now every time you think of your FIL, that dream will pop into your head.

July 31, 2006 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home