Friday, July 14, 2006

baby boom

this week has been long. I saw my OB and my uterus has grown from 4" to 27 " in lenght and has 3 inches more to go. my lungs are crushed, I have kidney pains in my back , and I dont know what happened to my stomach. its squashed somewhere up in my throat because anytime I eat, I feel the food settling somewhere near my heart.
I only have about 2 more months to go and It will be a miracle if I survive. Avery is doing everything a little baby girl should and is working so hard at becoming mobile. Her attempts at walking are the cutest because she gets this super proud smile on her face and sticks her chest out as if to say How Great she is. Its just the hunching over to allow for her to step between my legs while holding onto my fingers that is getting next to impossible. with my Gutt growing so large, I cant bend forward like I need to. there just isnt any space with this baby growing off the front of me. Its hard enough trying to get a full breath when my lungs are so crushed.
oh, man! I'm in for a hell of a time these next months. the only thing that gets me through is knowing that oneday I wont be pregnant anymore. I'll be able to set this baby down and yeah, I know I'm going to have my hands full dealing with Two babies under 13 months but at least I will be the only one in this skin. ITs so hard to be sharing my body. I never totally got it all the way backinto shape before I got pregnant again so I'm a bit fatter with this pregnancy then I was with AVery.
because I didnt catch my pregnancy untill I as already 4 months along, I'm not really sure what my pre-pregnancy weight was. but I'm already 20lbs past my pre-(avery)pregnancy weight....whatever, who cares, as long as my babies are healthy. this body will get back its figure someday.

so tell me about the names we have: Batman is set on the name TAnner
I dont want it for a first name simply because I didnt get to go with my first choice name for AVery.
so I've fallen in love with the name Benjamin TAnner
before we knew Avery was a little girl , we had the name Tanner Gabriel

we're telling my parents that we're naming him Elvis just so that when we have the real name announces they can be relieved.
but what do you think about the two above names? and would it be a mess to name this baby boy with :
Benjamin Tanner Gabriel or is that too long?
I want something that goes well with Avery Juliette
just tossing things around and still open to sugestions.
happy WEekend yall

14 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I would go with the long name. I like long names. My last 2 kids each had four names.

July 15, 2006 1:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think Benjamin Tanner Gabriel is too long. I have four names on my birth certificate-- one is my mother's maiden name and I just say my initials are SGM but still. I had a friend in high school and he and his sister both had four names and I loved it!

July 15, 2006 7:01 AM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

There is nothing wrong with four names :o) Go for it!

July 15, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I love benjamin Tanner it is awsome i say go for it.

July 15, 2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

I like just Benjamin Tanner. I would name mine Jake or Austin or Tyler or Dallas if I had a boy. But, no babies for me.

July 15, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I think that is a very nice name. It's okay to have an extra one thrown in there. Just means you're more loved.

July 16, 2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Now these days, it's more common to have multiple 1st names. I love it! Benjamin is such a strong name!

M~

July 16, 2006 7:43 AM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

i like benjamin tanner...a very nice, masculine name. i still can't believe avery is going to have a little brother!!

July 16, 2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I especially like the name Tanner. It's unusual but isn't silly, like the name of a fruit.

July 16, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

I love the name Benjamin and all 3 names sound great together. More and more paretns are doing this these days,. My sis and her hubby gave my nephew 3 names recently too! Go with what YOU guys want, after all you are the parents!
(Elvis is cool too!) LOL

July 16, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

First off, if you named your baby Elvis I would bow down to you. What about Benjamin Gabriel? Would you call him Ben?

July 16, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger keda said...

i actually do plan on naming my first son elvis, so there! (well elijah elvis).

i think benjamn tanner gabriel's great. my girls both have 4 names, as they have both mine and my ex-hubbies surnames and two of their own.

i'm so sorry you feel so rubbish. it is hard but you are doing so well sweetie. be proud, and strong. you are brilliant.

July 17, 2006 4:42 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i like the 4 name deal, ours for a boy is hayden william james, for a girl zoe jessica james...i technically have 6, so hey, 4 IS NOT pushing it!

but i was thinking that i liked gabriel benjamin tanner. but that's just me, hun.

don't worry, it will only get worse, but then soooo much better (as you've told me!) and running after 2 babies will help you drop weight and make popeye muscles like *snaps*! - 8 more days until my due date!

July 17, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Jinon Nane' said...

I love the name Benjamin. We are going with Amelia Faith or William John. I am secretly hoping for a girl because ABigail wants one sooo badly. "Abigail" and "Amelia" are the geese on Aristocats...but I think it is cute! I was going ot go with Audrey Faith...maybe if I can pull pregnant rank, but Brent really prefers Amelia. It will probably be a boyand he sahll be "Will". I wanted Benajamin but gain...Brent prefers William, I can be content knowing that you are using that name. and go for all 3 if it is what YOU want...pull your pregnant card, I'm told it works!

July 18, 2006 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home