Friday, June 30, 2006

yesterday I got my haircut . I trusted batman to do it and its short..still past my shoulders but alot shorter ....cute i guess, just not use to it.
I made oatmeal Chocolatchip cookies
visited my MIL at the hospital for her KNEe replacement surgery
Helped my husband clean the trash up from our back porch.
He was trying to do his husbandly duties and finally empited the cat litter boxes but he's not smart about it and put it in the regualr garbage bag and it ended up tearing and dumping all over our side yard where are neighbors have to pass. talk about embarrasing , I couldnt stop laughing about it. there was all our trash spewed about the walkway, stinking up the outside and visually disrupting any sense of descensy. Avery's dirty diapers, cat litter and turds, everywhere.... so much for a handy man.
he did cook dinner lastnight...porkchops (way too spicy and I really am not all that hungry towards the end of the day) most of this pregnant apitite has slowed down after I get my lunch.
so that was my thursday.
today is friday and we still need to round up $250 before Monday at 3pm for our rent......
I cant ask for any help from my family and his family has no money but if he understood how desperate we are, he would at least bother to ask.
would it be wrong of me to ask them for him? I know this is probably the wrong attitude but our entire relationship is at stake here. If I end up having to go to my parents...he can totally kiss this 'family' goodbye.
He hasnt taken any concern to care for us.....he threatend me that he would leave me if I didnt have this new baby but he cant even provide for the one baby we already have. guess I should save this GUNS&GF
Today is Avery's last day to be 9 months. I was looking at her top gums and you can already see these little white bumps that will be making their appreance soon. I started crying because it breaks my heart to think of my baby girl growing up and having a mouth full of crooked teeth. Her soft baby gums will be gone forever .
Happy WEEKend

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That's a tough one. I would give him a chance to ask his parents (say we'll be evicted if we don't get $250 by Monday) and if he doesn't ask then I think you could ask. I'm sorry you're in a tough spot right now. Take care, and baby teeth can be fun!

June 30, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What would happen if you just let him worry about it? I mean you are always bailing him out by solving the problem. Don't solve it for him. If you get evicted and are sitting on the curb, then ask him, "So where are we staying tonight?"

Don't leave him. Just assume it is his responsibility, not yours, and follow his lead.

July 02, 2006 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home