Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thoughts of the mindless

Batman is home now and Avery is happy
the whole house feels happier (more crowded) but there is comfort
My dad tells me I need to divorce Batman.....he brought home absolutely NO money
In 6weeks, I've seen $200
Dad offered to Shoot Batman
I might have my internet and phone disconected.
we might be homeless come July
We wont be moving to Colorado....Batman was 'working' his butt off but really it was more like summer camp with his friends for him. He tells me not to worry and that things will be ok.
He's home now and unemployed.
He hasnt made a single call to either of the two different job leads I have for him.
He says he needs a break and will get to it.
My father wont be helping us out anymore. I dont know what I'm suppose to do. There's rumors that my little Bro (20) is fathering a child this next spring. I havent been told exactly but my sister leaked the info accidentaly.
My life SUCKS
I wish I wasnt pregnant. I feel so helpless but at the same time I'm so desperate.
I dont want this sort of life. Why cant my husband act like a responsable adult.
the Other $200 he had last Friday and was suppose to wire to me to pay our rent.....HE didnt want to spend it so instead he gives it to his buddy as a "loan".
We'll never see the money, or if we do, its not going to be in one lump sum or anytime soon.
So in total of 5 weeks of work, my dear husband brought in $400 (I'm embarrased)
WHy doesnt my husband's brain work? or better yet, WHy doesnt it make any sense to me?
All the time I have to hear how I dont have a bit of common sense and the fool wants to give his hard earned last dime to his buddy cause He doesnt want to spend it?!
HE should've just given it to his family (the people that he's suppose to be supporting) so we can pay for our expenses in life.
I'm the definition of Poor white Trash

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

How frustrating for you. It is very scary to not know where the money is coming from. I pray that things will all get worked out somehow. Please stay sane and take care of your babies!

June 10, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

It must be hard to when your own dad is refusing to help you out. If only Batman would grow up.

June 10, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

I'm very sorry indeed to hear of your current situation and that your significant half is not helping at all.

He is really irresponsible and hope he'll do some soul searching and reflect what he has done so far.

Be strong and take care.

June 10, 2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

I have a friend that is in a VERY similiar situation. I don't know what it is like to be in that kind of frustrating relationship, but I really don't believe your parents will let you go homeless. I am depending on my dad to supplement my income right now, but I have to believe it will get better. Hopefully, batman will get his sh*t together and do right for his family.

June 10, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh honey I am so sorry that things are going so bad I will be praying for you I hope they start to look up for you.

June 11, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I'm so sorry you're going thru this, honey. Let's hope when push comes to shove, Batman will do the right thing & get some cashflow coming in.

Thinking about you.

M~

June 11, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

God, it's so hard starting out small and now with the new baby coming, I know that you are overwhelmed and scared, but you've vented now, and you can take a deep breath and move forward. Batman is porbably very overwhelmed being a breadwinner and doesn't know where to turn - if he explains his fears to you, you can't be impartial, just judgemental. Just like all of your fears just scare him even more, and come off as nagging. Hang in there. Marriage and parenthood is hard, but worth it.

June 11, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

Oh my goodness. That completely sucks. Batman better pull his head out of his ass, like right now. What in the hell is wrong with him? I hope that things get better for you. I'll be thinking of you!

June 12, 2006 5:25 AM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

I've been soooooo pre occupied w my own life lately that I've only gotten this chance to check on you and I am really heavy hearted for you. I know God will make a way for you. I am not in any way for divorce, but this is a difficult one to swallow. Do you have a church? A lot of them that are bigger sometimes have pastors that will help out with marriage counseling. I did that once when we were freshly married. It's usually free. Ours was. I will pray for you and prayer is very powerful. Know that I am thinking of you sweetheart! You are being soooo strong. The health of the baby inside you can be effected by your stress, please take care of yourself if Batman will not. You're worth it! You're not white trash! You're just in a situation right now that will soon pass.

June 14, 2006 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home