Monday, May 22, 2006

I've got sonogram pictures

(doesnt the third one from the Top look like Jesus? )
and a due date of Oct.3rd (everyone gasp, Thats so Close to Avery's Bday. Sept1) Doc.G said we'll deliver (c-section again) about 10days ahead of that so my babies are going to be around 388 days apart....That's 12months and 2 weeks!!!! oh, and the best part of it....This baby has genitalia that looks like a turtle, ,,,its going to be a BOY! I'll have a beautiful daughter and and son and everyright to say I'm done reproducing....BAtman has been talking about gettin snipped which is shocking because what man wants cut on down there? Think maybe he's realizing the hardship of being prego with an infant in arms.
I'm just so thrilled that we have a due date finally and I knew I was further along then 14 week. I'm actually 20 weeks and that's the halfway mark! I can do this
also, please notice the cottonball in my elbow pit....I gave FOUR vial's of BLood and didn't kick the stupid nurses ass for being a bitch. I was marveling over the fact that she took that much blood and the nurse was like, "that's not a lot of blood"
me: Yes it is, that like 4 big vial's
Nasty Nurse: No, its not. That's a tiny amount
Me: well, it's a lot to me, give me credit
NN: No, give ME credit
ME: For what? Drawing a tiny amount of Blood (you fuckin bitch)

sorry for the cursing, its just a huge thing for me to get stuck with needles and have them remain in my veins for long. And this nurse doesn't work for my OB/Gyn...She's down in the blood lab. And I guess she sees a lot of blood in a day.


I'm feeling better about how big my tummy is now that I am confirmed at being five months. I think before I was being selfconcious about getting so big so quickly but you have to understand, I didn't have a missed period to go by. I had to start feeling my uterus getting hard to begin thinking that I might be prego. Guess I was probably 12 weeks already by the time I mentioned feeling pregnant to BAtman.
He's leaving again this evening so today is bitter sweet. Just wanted to catch you all up on my pregnancy.

16 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

That's cool that you got it all confirmed. I always wonder why people like that go into nursing. they should go into stocking shelves at midnight where they don't have to interact, let alone care for people.. what a rude bitch..and now you will have one of each :). that is fun!

May 22, 2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger crazycatlady said...

Congrats...Congrats...It's so good that you have a due date...and much sooner than you expected. And a little boy...how exciting. I'm so excited for you! Enjoy the rest of your day with Batman.

May 22, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited about your baby boy! And he's going to be here SOON!!

May 22, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

YEAH A BOY THEY ARE SO FUN! i AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. WAS BATMAN EXCITED ABOUT HAVING A BOY?

May 22, 2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

The kids will be so close in age. They will probably play really well and fight really well. :)
Too bad you coudn't have rammed a needle into that lady and told her it wasn't much blood at all... just relax... it's nothing, really.

May 22, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you are having a little boy. I can't believe it is so close. :)

May 22, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

As that is my birthday, I think it is a WONDERFUL due date. Congrats!

May 22, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

your tummy doesn't look that big to me. But anyway, I heard that for the second pregnancy you tend to get bigger faster because the stomach muscles don't have to stretch so much this time.

May 23, 2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i'm so happy that i found your blog again. yay for 5 months!!!!! and yay for knowing it's a boy. we're currently calling my tummy by the our boy name, but we don't know for sure, so if i have a girl, she'll come out confused when we start calling her by her girl name!!!! Yay, again!

May 23, 2006 7:27 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow, what great news! I'm glad you're able to have a real due date and that it helps you to feel better. And yes, that pic does look like Jesus. Hilarious!

May 23, 2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

congratulations, and a boy this time too!! how exciting! :)

if you are interested in a vbac, i'd get a 2nd opinion from a doc who is supportive of vbacs. i know some docs automatically just schedule another csection, while others will talk with you to find out if that's really the best option. since they will be only 13 months apart, i don't know if csection is the best answer (it may be), but it doesn't hurt to ask around (if a vbac is something that interests you).

i'm not sure if u saw on my blog but i'm expecting in november too. :)

May 23, 2006 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I can't believe you're halfway there! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see him!

May 23, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

That is soooo awesome and you look so cute! Oh, and a boy? Great, you can be done for sure. I'd have the boy snipped. The prego thing is not a lot of fun.

May 24, 2006 2:10 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Those are grerat pictures! I am so happy for you. My due date is Sept 20 - we are going to be so so close. That's great! And your outfits were mailed Monday. YAY!!!

Big kisses to you, Batman, Avery, and Turtle.

May 24, 2006 5:09 AM  
Blogger keda said...

sweetie you look just SOOOO GORGEOUS! way to go darling. it will be great (in the long run!) to have them so close together. believe me.
and it is SPOOKY how jesus got in there.

also, bear with me here, but, i think its sometimes easier to think like a single mum. if you never expect someone to take care and help you then you learn to manage fine by yourself, and then it is always an added pleasure when someone actually does! it stops you winging and moaning at each other too. just enjoy him when he's there fot YOU.

you are doing great babe. well done.
and that uptight bitch nurse..... needs to get laid. 4 vials is stacks!

May 24, 2006 2:23 PM  
Blogger keda said...

ooh and your adres comes up on my comments as wrong! please put it in again so i can link easily to you..... now it sends me to some wierd medical site!

May 24, 2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home