Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm so confussed right now.....blogger is totally messing up and the only thing i have on here is the first half of yesterdays post...
the rest is missing and I'm starting to get a tiny bit frustrated if not panicy
what happened to the rest of the world? my links? my post? WHERE IS MY BLOG?
if by chance any of you are commenting, could you please leave your link so i can find you again and not be lost forever. I'm trying to get things back to normal.
Maybe Blogger is trying to tell me that i need to stop and pack up my stuff and head out to Colorado

Does anybody else Myspace?
http://www.myspace.com/ultrabright

8 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

now I'm even more concerned....i got here via ALi's mom on her links and all of ULTRABRIGHTblogspot is here.
I wonder what the deal is. whenever i get to my dashboard and choose view blog, it only gives the first half of yesterdays post and nothing else..no sidebar (which i know is down at the bottom)no blogrolling, nothing!!!
I'm super puzzled.
I even went as far as creating another Blog at
Guns-and-greas-fire.blogspot.com
there's somthing screwy with my dashboard and i'm not finding it.

May 09, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Your blog looks fine to me. I have had a problem similiar to your's and it worked itself out in a few hours.

May 09, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You're all here, babe. Blogs were down this morning.

M~

May 09, 2006 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good to me!

May 09, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

It looks fine except I think all of your posts are here. I got to it via Belle of Madison.

May 09, 2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Probably terrorists plot.

May 09, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i think blogger's been on crack lately....i lost a whole post today and was too lazy to re-type it later when blogger was working again.

May 10, 2006 12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blogger definitely does some screwy things. As of Wednesday morning, I can see your links but ALL of your posts are on the page.

May 10, 2006 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home