Friday, May 05, 2006

congratulations to the jolliepits


my mistake today was brewing a pot of coffee........third cup so far today and the rest of the pot is calling my name. I'm such a junkie for jitters.

I got the whole house cleaned today..the WHOLE HOUSE! like I scrubed the toilet....organized AVery's closet and picked up her room....managed to get the whites washed/dried and folded and the bedlinens changed.... I'm going to miss the smell of my husband in bed now but I 'm pretty sure he's left me for good (that was the coffee talking) Mother's day is going to be a challenge.....dont get to celebrate it for myself even though its my offical first year to be a mommy. instead my spoiled mother is making me go and fufill her mother's day wishes. I just want batman to come home and know how it feels to have breakfast in bed but I guess the batman family doesnt do that sort of thing. I'm super bummed about it. guess I'll just pump myslef up with more caffine except my boobs are going to hate me in the morning. wonder how many pots of coffee it takes to overdose? its a quarter till 11pm and I'm WIRED with all the house work done and the baby's in bed.....what am i to do? waiting to hear from my man except its the weekend and where he's staying , they dont have any cellphone reception. maybe he'll get online and read this.

Honey, my dear, I miss you.........................

ahhh, that's boring to write. we tell each other that crap everyday and here we sit going on 7 nights apart. he's not able to get back for another 2 weeks...............in the mean while I'm pregnant and my tummy is remarkablly rounded. I'm super upset that my waistline is going to be gone by the time batman returns...so much for the sexy feeling. I'll just be too fat to be hot and not fat enough to look pregnant and there really isnt anything worse. I'm going to stop and read around blog land or else start lying for entertainment purposes.hope everyone is well and safe this weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

HA HA! made you look....those are simply models posed to look like bradandgelina
but it was pretty funny and I am proud of her for nursing :)

May 05, 2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LOL funny pic!

I think all of your bloggy friends should drive to your house & serve you breakfast in bed!

:)
M~

May 06, 2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Angelina is a nurse, too? It is cool that she can do that and still find time to do the acting.

May 06, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Lelly said...

Wow...those are pretty convincing look-alikes...love that she's nursing in her sunnies...LOL! Good to be re-aquainted with your blog AM, sorry you're seperated from your man, that must be particularly hard being pregnant (for which - congratulations!)and all. V. cute HNT pics of Avery...awww!

May 07, 2006 6:02 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Caffeine doesn't make my boobs hurt. And I am still sleeping on my tummy - 20 weeks! I know I amjust a week or two away from not being able to. I have a long torso, so there is more room for my weight to distribute. I am still at that 'is she pregnant or is that a beer gut?' look.

You are still sexy. Email me your address and I'm going to send you some lingerie from our store - something with a flowy belly to it.

May 07, 2006 4:47 PM  
Blogger keda said...

darling step away from the coffee machine, NOW.

and after not seeing each other for weeks he will find you to be the sexiest thing he's ever seen. because i don't doubt that you are!

take care sweetie*

being a single mum of young kids i don't ever get to see mothers day either! can't wait till they grow up and make me cards at school,,,

May 07, 2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

wow! they are great models! And yea- we'll all come there and make you breakfast in bed for your first Mother's Day!

I don't know if "OUR" mothers realize that WE are moms too and maybe we want to do something with OUR kids on Moms day once in a while. My mom has already INFORMED me of what I am buying her for this SPECIAL day. Isn't that nice??
She does this though, Mother's Day, Birthday, and Christmas. And I am the chosen one to keep her perfume stocked so the gift that I am told to purchase for whatever event it is has to be purchased at a Depsrtment store because it is expensive perfume. Sometimes I want to remind her that I'm not her only child!
WHATEVER...................

May 08, 2006 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home