Monday, April 24, 2006

we got back from visiting my best Girlfriend in the whole world and I already miss her I love her so much. I cant wait till we get together again for Memorial day....it seems that if there is any sort of holiday that Fireworks can be set off, then we have to spend it together. we're already planning on getting together for the week of Independance day. did I say how much I love my girlfriend? She's totally the best person that walks the planet and I'm so lucky to have gotten back intouch with her after all these years. couldnt say what exactly caused us to drift apart....just growing pains of two college students I suppose.
the picture is of the tent, sam the Dog, Avery and Best GF on the cot in her back yard. we had a blast and got to spend friday and saturday night just hanging around talking. words do not suffice what spending time with her does to my heart. it just plain feels good.

5 Comments:

Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i feel that way about my best friend...spending time together lifts my spirits. i dearly wish we lived across the street from one another.

April 24, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I love spending time with my best friend too. Glad you had such a wonderful time!

M~

April 25, 2006 5:55 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

so glad to hear you had a blast- you really needed that time with a good grilfriend! (avery looks like a precious doll sitting there in that chair) cute!

April 25, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

so glad you had fun friendships like that r hard to find,they say if you can count your true friends on one hand you r blessed

April 25, 2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

spending time w/ my best friends do a lot for me to. Its nice to be able to refresh! We all need that more often. Glad you had fun!

April 25, 2006 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home