Monday, April 10, 2006

Hello people, this is my blog and yes i use words that maybe you dont like. I'm not sorry one little bit.
and if you are so offened by the use of the word nigger, then why would you look to read my post twice looking for a joke. is it alright to use the word nigger if your joking? what type of double standard is that?
I used the word because the people were idiots. call me a cracker to make it even but for God's sake this is my own blog/journal, if you dont like it , then dont come back and leave your dumb comments to yourself
(I'm really wanting comment moderation now)

something else while i'm on a tyrade.....no one decides to correct the rest of my grammar or spelling so shove off and quit being so offened. its a word chosen for its expressiveness.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

When I read your post earlier today I completly knew what you were talking about. I remember when that happened a few years ago, and I chuckled to myself as I read it. I knew what you meant and took it as such. I enjoy reading your blog becasue it is about a woman who is allowing the world to read what most of us would hide from the world, truely our most inner thoughts, not just look at my cute kids stuff. The real meat and potatos stuff about life and marriage and how it all sucks sometimes. -S

April 10, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You do what you have to do ~ if you want comment moderation on, then put it on. It's your blog ~ your home ~ your words. Like you said, we can either read or move on.

M~

April 10, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i do totally agree that you should be able to say what you want...others can go read something else if they're offended. it's not like you're cussing in front of kids or something. it's a blog for pete's sake. people only really support free speech and all that when it benefits them. they may not like it, but you can say it if you want.

April 10, 2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i didn't mean to jump on a bandwagon that made you feel censored or attacked. i'm sorry for that. I wasn't even offended, so much as surprised.

hence my statement aboot how living in canada, you don't see that word, so much - unless you're reading liner notes on a choclair CD.

keep doing what you do, lady. this is your space and anyone who doesn't respect it can fekk off, right?

April 11, 2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I know I said that I couldn't believe you used the word "nigger", but I didn't mean you shouldn't. I just don't hear that word much nowadays except in movies about rednecks.

April 13, 2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I am offended by your font.

April 16, 2006 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home