Tuesday, April 04, 2006


I'm trying something different today. I changed my setting so I get to moderate or view them before they publish on here. no real reason other then I'm a control freak and want to see how this happens. plus i wont have to put up with those nonsense people trying to get me to be a mystery shopper or play their game system. I know its irritating having to do the word verification and now on top of it all you dont have the instant gratification of seeing your comments posted and i'm sorry but let just try this out for the day simply to entertain me.

and the picture above is Avery with her pen light stuck inside her mouth.

5 Comments:

Blogger mrs. awesome said...

that pic is hilarious....all kids must be fascinated with small red lights. g. has a little one, and she's forever going in the bathroom and shutting the door. we'll be like "where is she?" and then we hear her in the bathroom saying "OOOOO...OOOOO". it's her playing with the light in the dark :)

April 04, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

HAHA! Love the pic!

Just so you know, I've seen 2 blogs in the last couple of months since comment moderation has been enacted where the author of the bloggy isn't getting the comments at all ~ or they get them weeks later. Blogger seems to not have worked out the kinks on comment moderation & isn't notifying you that you have comments waiting.

The one blog I read was wondering where all his visitors were ~ til he realized the comments never got to him.

M~

April 04, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Her pen light, huh? Like, her own psersonal pen light?

Don't like comment moderation. Poo on you.

April 04, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

That's pretty artsy.

April 05, 2006 1:13 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

So did she eat the light, or what?

April 05, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home