Thursday, March 23, 2006

HNT_ My Nekkid CAt and toes

I finally got my toe nail polish taken off lastnight, it had been getting chipped and I have a bad habit of picking so I fixed the problem and am going nude right now to help grow and neutralize the condition of my nails.
my CAt Simone is nerotic (as are most female cats that I know) and has a passion for anything stinky. though my feet dont smell this morning (I washed them and have checked for oder) Simone is seen here adoring my feet.
a really bad secret I have is that she loves smelling stuff so much that I have given her bengay and she sits there in a coma licking and drooling from the corners of her mouth. It's not animal cruelty....She finds the bengay on her own. like if I've had to use it on my back after a long day of doing massage and then I sit against a pillow, sHe'll be there for hours licking at the pillow case.
ANd the tat is my second and it hurt the worst out of any of them. there is no meat on the top of the foot so all the vibrations of the needle just banging into the thin flesh cause crazy pain. It was done newyears eve 1997 with my ex best girlfriend that I mentioned in yesterdays post.

I was nervous enough having my foot up in some cute guys lap but the pain was alot to tolerate so I was doing everything in my power to cut myself off from the discomfort....after a couple of minutes the tat guy (Adrian from Pair'O' Dice, Dallas) stopped and held my hand saying that I really needed to calm down, that he couldnt keep working with the way I was behaving. I looked down and my entire left leg was shaking uncontrolably and I hadnt even been aware. I was so embarrased and gained a better grip of myself so the art work could continue....guess alot of it was nerves.
and I know you all are wondering what on earth its suppose to be but I figure I'm going to make it a quiz . Take a guess as to the meaning, is it :
a.) to live
b.) to conquere
c.) peace/tranquility
d.) remember always
and it might help if you relize that your looking at it upside down in this picture :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm guessing C.

March 23, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Process of elimination: It's neither peace (ping) nor tranquility (tian). It's two radicals (charaters) combined into one. The first one is Ren (man).
The second one looks a bit like mei (beauty) but I think it's shou (live). It's definitely not ke (conquer) so I'm going with man/live which in Chinese is approximately 'to live". Check out www.hanzismatter.com

March 23, 2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

what a weird cat. I like the tat but I do not have the guts to do it there my back is almost taken up with 3 tats but not th efoot OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 23, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger lime said...

cute tat, cute cat. thanks for sharing. i have no idea what it means. happy HNT

March 23, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

My guess it C.

Cute feet, and cute kitty!

happy HNT

March 23, 2006 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing C also.

March 23, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hey A.M.
See my blog for a response to your comment. I wonder on what basis people are making their guesses here.

March 23, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Happy HNT!
No idea what the tattoo means, but it looks nice.

March 23, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger LushlyMe said...

I can't read Chinese so I can't say....but I love the way it looks...Happy HNT!

March 23, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Cats do crazy things! Pretty white kitty, we have four white ones. I don't have a clue about the tat so I'm not going to guess, but it looks cool!

Happy HNT!

March 23, 2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Love the tat and the cat HHNT!

March 23, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I'll jump on the bandwagon ~ C!

Love the tat!

Happy HNT!

M~

March 23, 2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy HNT!!! Cute pic!

March 23, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

I say Peace - it looks similar to the one I have inside of my tat for Gus, and his real name means Peace Messenger.

HAPPT HNT LOVER!! I love your cat and your cute toys and YOU!

March 24, 2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your cat is naked! That is quite shocking! I may have to flag your blog.

March 25, 2006 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home