Monday, March 13, 2006


my husband doesnt come home from working out at my parents till after avery and I are already in bed . instead of going to church with the family yesterday , batman gets up and decides that he needs to go and fool around up at my parents barn. I think he's having more fun with his new tools then he does with his daughter or wife. and whenever he is home he teats me like crap yelling at me. this morning he shoved me down on the couch three different times. all I wanted to do was pick up my baby and take her away from the yelling.

does anyone know where i can get my hands on some arsenic? I want to poison him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh honey I am sorry things are bad. do not let him shove you robyn. I hope things start looking up for yo I will be praying for you two.

March 13, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

is there a neutral time you can get together and talk? sounds like maybe he's running away from something. it is so frustrating to have a new baby.

March 13, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I agree wtih Addict... no tolerance with mistreatment. You're a beautiful soul...

And I have some rat poison I can send you.

:D
M~

March 13, 2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

that is one thing that's UNACCEPTABLE in my book. Don't let him do that to you. Keep your head up and we'll keep you in our prayers.

March 13, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger The crunchy one said...

Products here are identified in French. Would you like me to send you stuff that could take care of your "problem"?...!

Verbal and/or physical violence/abuse is NOT acceptable, at all, in any case whatsoever. Even if you'd be acting like an asshole with him (which I know you are not).

Take care of YOU and Avery and, you're the only one who knows what's best for you both.

March 14, 2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Actually, if you ask me.... the best revenge is to sprinkle or pour (whatever the case may be) a good amount of the best laxative you can find on the next pile of food you slop in front of him. That works wonders, trust me. That way, you can still poison him... only he gets to be awake to enjoy its effects. Good luck with that.

March 14, 2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home