Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I've got nothing today, yesterday and today I've been in such a fog. my eyes arent working and I keep haiving popping sounds in myears. too much fluid and I cant eat.
Thankfully Batman stayed home with me today. it's 87degrees outside and we're not turning on the AC so I'm even more stuffy.
taken some antihistemines and robutussin junk and it turns my belly into a rolling mess. I hate feeling sick and I hate taking the medicine even more.
good news is Avery seems to be over the worst of hers. dont know If Ill be around for HNT, I know I've missed it for two weeks now.....just not feeling very good.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Oh girlie ~ I'm sorry you're still feeling bad.

Isn't it ridiculous that it was so hot today? Geez... it's gonna be a rough summer. I refused to turn on the AC either.

M~

March 01, 2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

March 01, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Robyn,
Sorry to hear of your ailments. Glad Jamie is still there to help out. Know I've been thinking of you. That Avery is getting cuter by the week.

March 02, 2006 2:30 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Hope you feel better soon, baby. And hurry back for the next HNT.

March 02, 2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

hope your felling better soon- sounds like you feel terrible girl. rest and get better soon.

March 02, 2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Allergies & colds are so miserable! I hope you feel better very soon.
I scrolled down a bit to see pics of Avery.
What a wonderful blessing she is! She is such a cutie pie.

March 02, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

feel better soon!

March 02, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

there's a new decongestant out- Sudafed PE- it's a whole new combination of chemicals than the regular Sudafed and it doesn't have nearly the side effects.

I feel for you- we are all allergic here too.

March 02, 2006 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home