Wednesday, February 08, 2006


We are going on our trip (now called the Family Vacation) to Colorado and instead of it being a tremendous 10 excursion, I convince Batman that Avery and I would be much happier if it was simply 5 days...... I think this might actually work out now. I dedicated myself by purchasing some hiking boots today and feel pretty prepared for the Family Vacation. Don't know what i need as far as warm clothes for my baby but hopefully we can figure that out before we leave.

Dinner with Josanna was fun. we met up with her out in Los Collinas and then hung out in her hotel room for awhile. it was hilarious because I had given her a picture of her and Avery at the Wedding, one that she had asked me for a copy of and I put it in a frame and gave it to her on the drive back to the hotel...i guess it must have been too dark in the truck because when we got out and were walking through the lobby, josanna flips out and laughs at herself saying that she didnt recognize her and avery in the photo.....she had thought it was just some pretty model that the manufacturer had used in the frame , isnt that nuts to not recognize your own face? I guess her holding Avery and How much Avery has changed in the last 2 months is confusing. I dont know, sometimes my friends and I can be a bit ditzy. Love Josanna so much and I'm planning for sure to go down and hang with her in Houston while Batman is in THE CAVE doing his 8 days.

4 Comments:

Blogger MommyTaco said...

awww fun girlie times! are you guys driving to colorado? you'll most likely be around my neck of the woods if you do :o)

February 08, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

I'm glad you had a good time w/ your friend. A little time w/ your girlfriends can go a long way in lifting your spirits! Keep your friends close babe :D

February 08, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I hope you enjoy your trip.

As far as clothes are concerned, just bring a few blanket sleepers, and some blankets, and as long as she's inside most of the time you should be fine. When she's outside, layer those clothes up, with maybe a hat to cover her ears.

February 09, 2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Ahhh be safe & hurry back to Texas!

Great pic!

M~

February 09, 2006 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home