Monday, February 06, 2006

mom is getting back from florida today. she hasnt seen avery since the wedding 2 months ago...I know she's going to throw a fit over how much avery has changed and why didnt i stop it from happening..I'm so excited about having mom back. I hope things settle back into normal for my family. ever since avery was born in sept. and my papa joe died, there has been ongoing travel back and forth from Tx. to Florida and now I just want my family to find a groove again.

my longtime Best girlfriend Josanna is in town today and tomorrow,,,!!!!!I'm happy we get to see each other and go for dinner tonight. it will be a greatly needed relief to see her smiling face afterwhat my marriage is going through right now.
the weekend was rough, we went out , had a babysitter for Avery and BAtman and I ran around funkytown and I was trying to make an effort to be sweet and complimentary towards my husband. Saturday morning I did my best to seduce him and was told the same answer I always am in regards to having sex ; "Later...robyn." "when later?" "just not rightnow" (I'm getting to be used to this and rarely try it anymore, its very sad) we havent found out when later is in almost 3 weeks now but he was happy to learn that his incometax return is going to be almost tripple what he's gotten in years past. um, I think at least a grand should go to me and AVery since we're the reason his return is as large as it is.....ironic that he goes and gets his taxes done right before he plans to leave for Colorado dont you think?
anyway, Batman and I finally talked a little bit lastnight about how everything is failing in our relationship and it felt good to finally hear him talk about his feelings. granted it was after a huge yelling match but Batman kinda expressed himself and I got to see a different perspective on our problems instead of only seeing my own problems or unhappiness. it felt better in a way because I've missed comunicating with him, even if it was 'a fight' at least I could hear his voice and know his mind instead of trying to read it all the time. I swear i must be wear ing his forhead thin trying to pear into what goes on in his head....
but Josanna is here and I see her tonight!!! she's already talking about me coming down to visit her in Houston for when I'm spending THE TIME AWAY from Batman. she's such a great girlfriend and I love her so very much

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

SO GLAD YOUR MOM IS HOME hope all continues to get better Robyn. They say the first 3 years of marriage is the hardest. You guys have been through alot and Things will get better just hang in there and keep your head up

February 06, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you have a great girlfriend. They're the best!! Have a blast with Josanna.

February 08, 2006 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home