Thursday, January 26, 2006

Halfnekkid Thursday

so the other day as Avery was waking up from her nap, Batman happened to follow me into her nursery. I notice that her diaper was...shall we say, 'fully loaded' and decide that Batman needs to do some Daddy chores so I make a B-line for the door allowing him to greet our little sunshine from her nap. (its nice when you have back up like that, but i did have to be sneaky about it and allow for him to make the discovery on his own)
a few minutes later i come back down the hallway and stop before arriving at Avery's door and listen. Typically when there is diaper business going on, there's chatter and silly sounds from me. I was a little concerned when I realize that there was complete silence in her nursery, so I round the corner to find Batman with a towel wrapped around his nose and mouth. wussy man!







yup, thats Batman wearing his mask to change Avery.

ANd you all must go over and check out Heather's First HNT post http://shtezq.blogspot.com/

17 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

What a wussy! LOL

That look on Li'l Miss Muffet's face in the 2nd pic is priceless.

Happy HNT!

M~

January 26, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

I love how the baby is looking at the camera in the second one!

January 26, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i did HNT this time

January 26, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Don't tell Joel they make those.

January 26, 2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Hahaha! I'll be sure to remember his trick when I have spawn of my own...

January 26, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger HappyKap said...

LOL. :-)

January 26, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Priceless!

I remember one of the first poopys that hubby had to change, I found him holding the baby under the bathtub faucet!

Happy HNT! :)

January 26, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

That's too funny. I can't wait to see Wes's face when he starts changing diapers. :)

January 26, 2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, that is priceless! and the look on avery's face when she is turned toward you.. love it! happy HNT!

January 26, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Avery is beautiful! Just precious!

January 26, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

LMAO that cracks me up!! And men are supposed to be the tough ones!
Great pics!

HappY HNT! :)

January 26, 2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

LOve it.

January 26, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

that's too hilarious, robyn! i'm so glad that taco is so willing and not-scared to change the little taco's diapers! i think he changes more of them than i do in fact.

January 26, 2006 10:15 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

p.s. you're SO lucky you don't have a boy and have to worry about the golden showers

January 26, 2006 10:17 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

that is so funny- I will be posting my first HNT next week!
wish me luck!

January 27, 2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

awww, what a baby - and i don't mean avery. ;)
my SIL's ex-husband used to make gagging noises whenever he had to change a poopy diaper. and he wasn't just kidding. he was totally serious. what a wuss.

January 27, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger S said...

LMAO cant say ive ever done that but I sure have felt like it!LOL Happy HNT

January 27, 2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home