Friday, January 20, 2006


I think I' m in a slump. dont want to call it depressed but my mind and heart are not well
this week Batman and I discovered some new Drama to kick off 2006. i though it was all done with, i mean we got through the pregnancy, wound up getting married , our baby girl is healthy and managed to keep away from this bug of a sinus infection i've been suffering with for 2 weeks now and I figured what could possibly be around the corner for us, life was looking pretty sweet and then............
Batman went to court over a stupid incedent that happened last march and it looks like he's going to have to do some time. Words can not express my disapointment and frustration with this scenario. I dont want to be dealing with his crumby legal matters. I thought it was all behind him. and there's not a thing we can do about it. several years ago he got a DWI and completed the required penalties and I understand the severity of the charge but why the hell does he need to go back to jail. I cant even talk about it, it just makes me want to throw up, i want to give up, i dont want to deal with this stupidity. We're barely making it as a new family and now i am getting to taste what its like to raise a daughter who's daddy is locked up.....
I may not be writing very much for awhile just because i feel like running away
I'm contemplating taking a vacation just Avery and myself while he's doing his stint behind bars, i need a frickin break.
and to top it all off, I'm feeling a little guilty for thinking only about me.....as a good wife, i should be concerned with how Batman is going to be and his emotions at this time. Screw it! he's done this shit before, he's a pro

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh honey hang in there if you need to vent I am here for you. you know my email. I will be droping you some notes. here and there.k.

January 20, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Oh my gosh, Robyn... I am so sorry... my heart goes out to you & Batman.

I hope everything works out for the best... you have us to lean on & we'll hold your e-hand thru this.

M~

January 20, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

sweetie, i'm so sorry to hear this! you have my number if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, albeit via cell phones. love you lady, everything will be fine! *hugs!*

January 20, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should go visit your growing-up friend... I forgot what her name is.

January 23, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I know how you feel. I know how he feels. It sucks.

February 13, 2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home