Thursday, January 05, 2006

HNT _ a cup of tea to make you well


I believe Osbasso- condunctor of HalfNekkid THursday is ill, I must have picked something up from talking to him because now my throat is soar. either that or its from yelling at my baby :) she wasnt feeling very good yesterday due to the 4 vaccinations she received and at one point I started to mimic her....I think I must have strained my voice because now its all scratchy. Thus the cup of tea
Hope you start feeling better Os. I really dont like to scream at my baby and i dont want to have to mimic you in your illness. drink up and feel well :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Awww... sorry to hear that, honey! Feel better soon.

M~

January 05, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

hope you feel better soon. how is baby girl doing today. does she have swollen red spots from those darn shots...poor baby- i hate when they have to get those!

January 05, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

My baby was screaming yesterday too! Must be in the air! HHNT

January 05, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I was SO expecting something else when you left your comment! But the thought's appreciated! Hope Avery's feeling better today!

January 05, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hope your sore throat gets well soon.

January 05, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm tagging you for a meme. I hope you don't mind. See my blog for more details. And hope you feel better soon!

January 06, 2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

lol... you've been tagged over on my bloggy too!

Do ya feel the love?!?!

M~

January 06, 2006 7:10 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

m'm m'm good. Lovely.

January 07, 2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home