Monday, December 26, 2005

stole this from FOXglove

before the teaparty........... After the TEA party........

Put an "X" by all the things you've done and share it with your friends.
1. (x) Smoked a cigarette.
2. (x) Crashed a friend's car. I wrecked my sisters VW driving it home from the shop. I was distracted with what type of music and junk she kept in her side door , I rammed into the back end of a Ford Explorer...I freaked out when I realize there were kids in the vehicle i hit. Everyone was ok, I was super shaken about it. now I hate driving other peoples cars.
3. ( ) Stolen a car.
4. (x) Been in love.
5. ( X) Been dumped. my freshman year in HS, I was dumped by Scott Danton
6. ( ) Shoplifted.
7. (x) Been fired/laid off.
8. ( ) Been in a fist fight.
9. ( ) Snuck out of your parent's house.
10.(x) Had feelings for someone that didn't have them back. it was more of a crush for entertainment purposess. kept the daily grind more intresting.
11. (x) Been arrested.
12. ( ) Gone on a blind date.
13. (x) Lied to a friend.
14. (x) Skipped school. only once in HS
.
15. ( ) Seen someone die.
16. ( ) Been to Canada.
17. (x) Been to Mexico.
18. (x) Been on a plane.
19. ( ) Purposely set a part of yourself on fire. no But I'm branded on the inside of my ankle
20. ( X) Eaten sushi. and I want some now but BAtman got sick last time and refuses to go to our sushi place anymore
21. (X ) Been skiing. water and snow
22. (x) Met someone in person from the internet.
23. (x) Taken pain-killers.
24. (x) Love someone or miss someone right now. My papa joe
25. (x) Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by.
26. (x) Made a snow angel
.27. (x) Had a tea party. my 5th birthday was a TEA PARTY and we played hang the earring on the princess instead of tail on the donkey
28. (x) Flown a kite.
29. (x) Built a sand castle.
30. (x) Gone puddle jumping.
31. (x) Played dress up. now I dress up my daughter.
32. (x) Cheated while playing a game.
33. (x) Been lonely. .
34. ( ) Fallen asleep at work/school.
35. ( ) Used a fake I.D.
36. (x) Watched a sunset.
37. ( ) Felt an earthquake.
38. (x) Touched a snake. I owned a baby King snake for a month but it wouldnt eat so I made my ex. get rid of it
39. (x) Slept beneath the stars.
40. (x) Been tickled. the ball of my feet right under my big toe, I CANT stand it!
41. (x) Been robbed.
42. (x) Been misunderstood.
43. (x) Petted a reindeer/goat
.44. (x) Won a contest.
45. (x) Ran a red light. I call it an orange light (somewhere between yellow and red)
46. ( ) Been suspended from school. nope, I was a pretty good student (as far as all the teachers knew)
47. (x) Been in a car accident. isnt this awfully similar to Question #2 ?
48. (x) Had braces. dont remind me
49. (x) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night. BEn and Jerry with my girlfriend Melissa
50. (x) Had deja vu.
51. (x) Danced in the moonlight.
52. (x) Liked the way you looked. everytime Batman tells me I'm beautiful :)
53. (X) Witnessed a crime.
54. ( ) Questioned your heart.
55. (?) Been obsessed with post it notes. .. define obsessed/ maybe I enjoyed them alot....
56. (x) Squished barefoot through the mud. and it freaks me out . I 'm afraid of slugs
57. (x) Been lost.
58. (x) Been to the opposite side of the country. I've been to both coasts
59. (x) Swam in the ocean. Only the paccific and then the Gulf of mexico. also the Adriatic Sea
.60. (x) Felt like dying
.61. (X ) Cried yourself to sleep.
62. ( ) Played cops and robbers.
63. ( ) Recently colored with crayons.
64. (x) Sung karaoke. yup, I find some lonely drunk and make em' sing Sonny and Cher with me .
65. ( ) Paid for a meal with only coins. I have for gas but not a meal
66. (x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't. married my first husband against my better judgement and now thats all history....go figure :)
67. (x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out your nose.
68. (x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
69. (x) Danced in the rain. I was also singing while I danced
70. ( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
.71. (x) Been kissed under the mistletoe. just this afternoon by my sweetheart BAtman outside our front door
72. (x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about.
73. (x) Blown bubbles. for my Cat Riddler....he always meows
74. ( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
.75. ( ) Crashed a party.
76. (x) Gone roller-skating.
77. (x) Had a wish come true.
78. (X ) Worn pearls.
79. ( ) Jumped off a bridge.
80. ( ) Ate dog/cat food. no but I dared my older brother to eat our dogs food when I was only 5years old...I never did pay him.
81. ( ) Told a complete stranger you loved them.
82. (x) Kissed a mirror. showing Avery the pretty reflection....you get kinda goofy when you're entertaining a baby.
83. (x) Sang in the shower.
84. ( ) Had a dream that you married someone. not that I can remember and I do have some strange dreams. just not of that.
85. ( ) Glued your hand to something.
86. ( ) Got your tongue stuck to a flagpole.
87. ( ) Kissed a fish.
88. (x) Sat on a rooftop. the last time with my dad at my older brothers home watching the BLue ANgels fly over the Texas motor speedway
89. (x) Screamed at the top of your lungs.
90. ( x) Done a one-handed cartwheel.
91. ( ) Talked on the phone for more than six hours on one occasion. I'm not really one for talking on the phone
92. (x) Stayed up all night. one time I stayed awake for about 4 days solid. let me just say, that really isnt very good for your brain and it will show in your face
93. ( ) Didn't take a shower for a week. I have to be clean but that also doesnt mean I shower daily.
94. ( ) Picked and ate an apple right off the tree. no but I picked pears while riding bareback in my girlfriends field as a little girl
95. ( x) Climbed a tree that had a tree house. Oh yeah, lots of fun!
96. (x) Been told by a complete stranger that you're hot. several times in the grocery store when I'm alone. It was pretty bad for awhile...I guess guys were learning to pick up chicks while they grocery shopped.
97. (X ) Ever had a one night stand.
98. (x) Ever missed someone so much it still hurts to think of them.
99. (x) Ever loved someone that you knew wouldn't love you back. my love requires no reply
100. (x) Ever been to a professional baseball, football, or hockey game in a stadium. Texas Rangers at the Ballpark in Arlington was one of my first dates
101. (x) Went hiking in the mountains. In Boulder, Co. almost got swept off the side of a cliff the wind was blowing so hard
102. (x) Smoked a cigar.
103. (x) Had a crush on someone you worked with but never told them.
104. ( ) Wished you had the chance to change your profession.

105. ( ) Ever cremated and kept the ashes of a pet you cared a lot about.
106. ( ) Wished you could live your life over again beginning at age 21.
107. (x) Been baptized.
108. (x) Rode a horse.
109. ( ) Sent flowers to someone you never met.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

You freakin' funny girl. Thanks for sharing...

:)
M~

December 27, 2005 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home