Friday, December 16, 2005

wedding rehearsal

for our ring practice....Batman got his ring and I recieved Avery's passie for my hand (we were being silly)
we have a tree in the middle of the grooms side of the tent, we didnt want to pull it up disterubing motherearth for our wedding ....we there are love doves in it and I hung a bluebird of happiness somewhere in the rafters to bless our wedding.(that can by my 'something blue'


I'm getting married tomorrow.....going bowling with the girls tonight, hair appointment at 830am and the real deal at 130. I need some peace tonight

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hurray! congrats!

December 16, 2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

best wishes, dear heart.

December 16, 2005 7:55 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

take deep breaths and ENJOY YOUR DAY to the fullest tomorrow! Congratulations to you, baby girl Avery and Batman! Cannot wait to see wedding pictures!

December 16, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

gosh Robyn I am all choked up you are going to be a beautiful pride and your day will be wonderful . I wish you the best of luck with this marrage. and again cannot wait to see pics.

December 17, 2005 7:46 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

oh my goodness robyn, it's so pretty - i LOVE LOVE LOVE that tree and the birds!!! i woke up this morning for my 5am pee and thought "today's the big day for batman and robyn and little avery juiliette!!!" it's now about 10 min till noon your time, and you're probably all busy getting dressed and hopefully not stressing over things. just one and a half more hours! love ya girl, and i'll talk to you later, when you're a Mrs. Batman!

December 17, 2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the tree! :) Happy wedding day!

December 17, 2005 11:46 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I wish you that peace & so much more.

Congratulations & best wishes to you & your wonderful family.

You are already married by now ~ I hope the weather held up for y'all.

M~

December 17, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i didn't realize it was coming up so soon! congratulations and many happy years to both of you! God bless.

December 17, 2005 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home