Tuesday, December 13, 2005

its ok, you can cry for my wedding


I want to die!!!! with every passing moment the weather for my wedding day (THIS SATURDAY) is looking worse and worse!
I took my car in to get its 30,000mile maintance and wouldnt you know it, those freaks WASHED my car and now we are getting rained on. It's been months without anytype of measurable rainfall here in my part of texas and the week of my outdoor wedding, things start changing. IT horrible! what am I suppose to do? I want to elope and just have a party when I get back with all my friends and family and we can sit around in a big circle and give footrubs and watch the snow fall outside. that would be so much less stressfull then trying to walk in heels in my parents front yard while every one of my guest shivers and curses me for being a nature lover and making them sit out in the cold for my wedding


on a brighter note and keep this a secret yo.....my batman with Riddler...the two hottest guys in town and I love them both more then the other. (he would die if he knew I posted this picture)

5 Comments:

Blogger MommyTaco said...

it's your wedding, and that's what they make coats for ;o)

December 13, 2005 8:07 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

lol ~ I think he just found out you posted that picture...

Gal, I saw the weather report last nite & nearly cried FOR you. I agree with Peppermint Patty ~ coats, umbrellas, tents...

It will ALL work out. Relax... breathe...

No matter what the day brings, the rest of your life is waiting around the corner.

And yeah, I hear ya on the "figures". No rain for a year & THIS is the weekend it decides to rain?!

M~

December 14, 2005 6:06 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh you poor thing. but hey if they love yo they will shiver their asses off. :) maybe yiou can rent tents and heaters I do not know yiour budget but that is a thought. I think it will work out. we will be praying for you.goood luck and keep us posted

December 14, 2005 8:08 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Here's hoping the weather cooperates. I wish I could see the photos you posted, but the computer police at work block them all. Boo hoo! It aggravates the poo out of me.

It will NOT rain on your wedding!
It will NOT rain on your wedding!
It will NOT rain on your wedding!
It will NOT rain on your wedding!
It will NOT rain on your wedding!

December 14, 2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

It will be fine. And if it isn't, it will be a great story.

Great pic, too, by the way. Can we see his nutsack?

December 14, 2005 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home