Saturday, December 10, 2005

last saturday to be single?

ooo! ICE WARS battle of the sexxxes is on tv tonight......betcha the guys take it (use to figure skate myself from age 5-15) had the grace of nacy kerrigan but the men can land those tripples)


We had our last meeting with the pastor today....It went well ( I think he might have been high on dayquill) his voice sounded a bit sick and his face was all grown out with stubble,,,he was definitely under the weather and his sense of humor was way more then normal...Maybe he's just excited about marrying jamie and me. I don't know, something was off

tonight Avery and I get to sit at home and watch the clock.....'daddys' having his bachelor party and he said he would be home before 3am...... I made sure he took the camera so there might be some evidence as to what the evening entails for him. This bachelor party is going to kill me...I'm being so cool with batman, we were engaged for almost 3 years but it was the fact he thought every husband should have a bachelor party that kept me from marring his ass,
He wins I guess,,,he's getting his stupid party
I told him to at least behave in a manner that would make me proud (what the hell am I suppose to say/think)
the girls are trying to plan something for me but I doubt its really going to happen....Not unless its baby friendly, I'm still not comfortable leaving Avery with out her boobs for longer then 4 hours.
I'm going to go browse blogland and try and not think what batman is up too tonight
should I go and stalk him? Why did he have his stupid pen light in his pant pocket?

3 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

For pointing out nasty stretchmarks on the stripper's fake boobs!

That would be my guess.

December 10, 2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LOL... Aughra...

M~

December 11, 2005 7:41 AM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Well, you are being a cool wife that's for sure. I didn't let my husband have a bachelor party. He had been married before so I figured he had "gotten it out of his system" by then. Also, I have always thought what a stupid tradition it is.

December 12, 2005 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home