Tuesday, November 29, 2005

tuxedo for Batman



Update: the neighbors have a stroller it seems they might have a baby too...wonder if they are breastfeeding because then maybe avery can eat out sometime lol
also the dripping faucet got fixed so maybe some sleep tonight and jamie just uploaded the correct tux....isnt it fantastic. I cant wait to see him in it because it's gonna look even hotter!

```````````````````````````


there are people moving furniture up a flight of stairs into the vacant apartment above ours....they are being very loud and I want to yell at them to stop stomping on their way up but then they are moving mattresses.
If by tomorrow, they are still stomping up the stairs, then I will politely ask them to kindly be aware of their excess noise
Jamie and I went out and found his tuxedo....I've never gone tuxedo hunting before. he's going to look fancier then me, his tux is so nice. I honestly am nervouse everybody is going to have their eyes on the groom instead of the bride. He's all mad because I wont let him see my dress before the wedding and I got to see what his tux is going to look like...I helped asemble the colors and stuff. Did I say he's going to look fabulousely Hot?!

the picture is not of the style we picked, but one of the ones we looked at.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When you dress them up in tuxedos it's great but sad at the same time- they look so handsome and neat and put together but you know it's just a matter of time before they're back looking like slobs. My husband rented a $250 Ralph Lauren tux for a black tie wedding he was a guest at- it was way nicer than the one he wore to our wedding- I was jealous.

oh and PS- Honda's new standard for cars is non smoking- an ashtray and lighter cost extra! So I'm the ony smoker in the family and the only one whose car doesn't have an ashtray. Heh. Frelling irony.

November 29, 2005 8:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know you are getting excited about your wedding!

I think the tux is great.

Hopefully your neighbors will calm down. When our house got reroofed they were working right above emmy's room and she was taking a nap but amazingly she didn't wake up. I asked them to move to another part of the roof anyway.

November 29, 2005 8:22 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

aren't tux's amazing? i got lucky and saw hubby in his at the tux rental when we went to pick it up for his final fitting before the big day. if my mom weren't there, i'd have sneaked into the dressing room and pounced him right there. ;o)

the worst part of the whole wedding day for me was that i'd gone inside about 20 min before rich & his dad were to start getting their tux's on and most of the ladies were in the "bride's room" of the house with me oooing and ahhhing at my dress. then my mom comes in and says that taco looked soooooooo good in his tux, even better than the day at the fitting. i was trying to get out of the room to go see for myself, and she says to me that she thinks since he can't see me in my dress until everything starts, i shouldn't be able to see him in his tux (again). talk about frustration and anticipation!!! i was ready to start a half hour early just so i could see how hot he looked!

then i saw him and after everyone oooo'd and ahhhh'd me down the aisle and i got up to the alter and saw my tear-faced taco - i totally forgot about the torture of waiting. you and batman will too, no doubt. YAY!! i'm so excited for you guys!!!

November 30, 2005 6:20 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Nothin' like a hot, finely-dressed man!

Hope the neighbors have quieted down. Maybe you'll have to let them know you have a baby in your home.

M~

November 30, 2005 6:43 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

He will look very handsome, indeed, but he will NOT be able to outshine the bride.
I hope the moving neighbor's noise isn't bothering little Avery.

November 30, 2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Very sharp.

December 04, 2005 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home