Tuesday, December 06, 2005

3 months old and all grown up



well, things are going good so far today, Avery allowed me to sleep for a bit this morning though my eyes are still heavy. She's been doing really good now that I have the baby monitor turned down. She only got me up twice during the night (I think it was twice, my nights are still groggy) its so strange now a'days with her....I think she's grown up a bit over the weekend. Something about turning 3 months old is making her do some wild behavior, she wont shut up with her squealing, she is like a pitbull sucking on her hands or mine, whichever she can get to her mouth...Its down right embarrassing. And she wants to look around and see everything. Avery use to be able to lay on her back for some time during the day but now that she's "all grown up" she insists on being held upright....Its starting to get difficult with her again and I realize that my little baby is growing into a new 'big girl' with interest and attitude that she never showed before. Instead of laying flat on her back,,,she's into rolling around...Maybe its the new freedom of motion that has given her the big head. Pretty soon I'm going to have to be chasing her around and keeping my eyes on her like a hawk, before it was more relaxed and I knew that she would stay where ever I layed her down,,,,not so much anymore

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, looks like she's laughing now too! Thanks for keeping the cuteness coming! :)

December 06, 2005 12:33 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I agree! We love to see your big girl grow up.

BTW, yeah, it looks like I may be headed to Irving!

:)
M~

December 06, 2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh just wait till she rolls under something and yo have to look for her one of the boys rolled under my bed on time. Does she like a swing that is always good for sitting up and so are those excersaucers with some blankets stuffed around her to help her sit up with out tipping. good luck but she is so darn cute. she has a wonderful smile. and beautiful eyes. :) just want to pinch those cheeks.

December 06, 2005 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home