Friday, December 09, 2005


So somebody wants to know what is going on with me.......I'm trying to marry my babies daddy before the year is out and to blow off some steam the other night, I believe we drank through a bottle of Rum......Have I told you that my ancestors were pirates? The legal kind..... They were commissioned to protect some coast line in the Mediterranean though my papa Joe was full blooded German, I don't know, the crazy things we tell our children....My parents also say I was conceived in a tent........Not that it matters but it was interesting to share
So the other evening while I was sipping on my rum enjoying the colder temps that TX has been getting....(we actually have ice on the ground, well, not this afternoon but we did have white) jamie and I were suppose to be planning our music for the wedding and neither of us could agree on exactly what song should be played when, and we began fighting like little children over who got to use the computer....Blogger was on and in the morning there was the dumbest post about sex or something.....Forgive me, pardon my blog, excuse the insanity....Lets just say that between the drink and our pastor asking us to be abstinant till our wedding night the frustration level was caput
we have 8 days till our wedding and thank God that the weather forecast is looking up.....I believe it said sat. 17 was going to be around 58degrees! And Sunny so all of this talk from my mother about :"what are you going to do if it rains?" is nonsense and I don't have to curse her undermy breath not that I do.....Im just saying, staying positive about this wedding is tricky with my mother who like s to make all things bad in her mind. But they are out of town for this weekend and Avery and I have a ton of stuff to get done so adios' amigos and I'll post soon again when I'm sober HA! (just kidding)

6 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

8 DAYS?!?!

OMG time is flying by!!!

M~

December 09, 2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

good luck I cannot believe it is only 8 days away. can not wait to see pics adn I wish lived closer to help!

December 09, 2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I hope it goes well. And don't worry about blogging drunk. Some of the best blogs are done under the influence.

December 09, 2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger Pirate said...

From one Pirate to another be damn careful when full of rum. I like your blog.

December 09, 2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Do you need any help? Seriously, email me if you do!

greekchickie@hotmail.com

December 10, 2005 7:33 AM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Congratulations....I have been so not keeping up on anyone's blog (even my own). Hope all goes well, you are brave people getting married....I'm not sure I'll ever have that courage :-)

December 10, 2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home