Monday, December 12, 2005

Wedding day forecast

Saturday Dec. 17
Mostly Cloudy
High47°F Precip10%
Wind:SSE 8 mph
Max. Humidity:57%
UV Index:2 Low
Sunrise:7:25 AM CT
Avg. High:56°F
Record High:73°F (2002

everything looks ok but its still a little ify on the weather We're still 5days away
only thing I'm worried is that Sunday 18 looks rainy and it could swing earlier on our wedding dayPray,pray,pray that its sunny and warm.My my dress has no sleeves but the ultrabright thing is that holding my baby is getting my arms in really nice shape :) need to work on my lower half a bit and I wish my waist was more shrunken but whatever.He should have married me back when we first started talking about these things...beforewe had the baby. i'm just excited that its finally happening.
If I can get everything set up on Thursday with last touches Friday before the rehearsal things will be superb. Its all falling into place i think. It it has been so difficult running around with a baby trying to get everything accomplished. I believe a small bridezilla showed her ugly face yesterday with jamie but I was still ticked that he did'nt come home from his bachelor party. My my biggest pet peeve is him saying something and it not coming true like how he would be home before 3am...I thought I was being so cool letting him have a bachelor party, allowing for him to have one last crazy night out with the guys. I told him to get it out of his system but I did want to know a certain hour would come when it would be over with. and he couldnt stick to his choice of 3am. Hopefully its not the case with his wedding vows
pastor john is sending me a draft of our vows tomorrow We went over everything Saturday and i still need a bible passage for my dad to read. I figure it will be easier for dad to simply read from the Bible then for him to say a prayer. Even John said my dad might be a little emotional for that at least in the biggining of the wedding :) he knows my family so well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hope for the best weather & wedding ever!

Even more so ~ the best marriage ever.

Much love~
M~

December 12, 2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am crossing all of my fingers and toes for beautiful weather for your big day!

December 12, 2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 12, 2005 12:44 PM  
Blogger Angel! said...

I hope that the weather will be nice but, remember this speach that Carrie gave to Charlotte at her wedding (last season of Sex and the city):


"I'm trying to get you to open your eyes because you're missing it"


"What?"


"Everything. You're missing your wedding. You have a wonderful man who loves you, who will be there to catch you when you fall. Do you know how special that is? I would like to find a man who's strong enough to catch me."

December 13, 2005 6:24 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

OMG, that's BEAUTIFUL, me, an angel...

I loved that scene.

M~

December 13, 2005 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home