Thursday, December 15, 2005

half nekkid thursday- knee clevage


its thursday today and I had the most difficult time getting to sleep last night. I kept stressing over the wedding and how its all just a jumbbled mess in my head....what about the weather? what about the guest? what about the rehearsal? how is this all going to happen? I have to have everything set up by this time tomorrow and it's going to be cold , windy, and wet with chances of snow on Saturday. Thank God my sister arrives into town this afternoon...I'm taking a break from this all to pick her up at the airport and my Dad is DEATHLY sick...how is he going to walk me down the isle? I never got my flu shot and I should have becuase of dear sweet avery. I just want to enjoy myself and have great memories of this day.
so much to do, so little energy, so little sleep, plus I am having a bechelorette party sometime to get batman back. Its my reward for running and planning this wedding alone

dont plan on me being around till at least the beginning of next week. i hope everyone is well and i'll check in when i can.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I pray that it all goes well, and know that it will all be okay. Take care and don't kill yourself! Try to remember and enjoy the day no matter what.

December 15, 2005 8:00 AM  
Blogger Angel! said...

Remember to cherish your wedding day, a day that will go fast and will never come back.

Hugs & kisses to our favorite bride to be.

December 15, 2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Ohhh big hugs to you, gal. I hope for the best day possible. Sorry to hear about your pops being ill. I hope he's feeling better in time for the wedding.

Enjoy your special day! Smile, laugh & be happy.

Oh ~ and Happy HNT! You evil woman. I thought those were your boobs til I read the title.

GOOD ONE!

M~

December 15, 2005 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BEST WISHES ROBYN AND BATMAN! I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather is good, and I hope your dad gets better in time to walk you down... but no matter what happens, just remember the reason for the day: you and Jamie celebrating your love for each other and joining together as husband and wife! That's so special, who cares what the weather is?

December 15, 2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I pray that everything goes perfect because you deserve a perfect day can not wait to hear all the news and see the pics. it will all come together do not worry

December 15, 2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I wanted to tell you also about teething- it's more likely that she's just discovered her hands and other things. Babies use taste as a way to learn more about the world and often will put everything they get into their hands into their mouth.

Denali has been exhibiting teething behaviors for months, and only just popped some. So it's one of those things, like labor, that is unpredictable.

December 15, 2005 3:23 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

goodness! Happy HNT!

December 15, 2005 6:14 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

It will all come together beautifully babe. Good luck!

December 15, 2005 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home