Friday, December 16, 2005

rehearsal today, wedding tomorrow


we have a tent errected in my parents front yard. its going to limit the ammount of space but i think its going to create a very intimate time. i've got to get over there this morning and get it finished with decorations, I need to give avery a bath, I would like to wash my hair sometime, and I need to finish up making my bouquet plus find a bridesmaid gift before this afternoon...

Avery had me up at 11pm, 1am, 4, and again 530....no sleep for me. I want to hire a nanny because this is not working. the problem was that she went down at 830 and I had to stay up to finish watching the two hour finale of the apprentice.
we were out at the mall trying to find me a wedding band and the people at the airport called saying they had located my sisters bag (yeah, my sister came into town finally and when i went to pick her up, her bag of clothes was missing. she had her suitcase full of christmas presents and birdseed to throw at the wedding but no underwear and stuff) and the bagage people were dropping it by the house......I was so mad that we didnt get to look more for a wedding band and had to run home to meet up with rachels bag. jamie said we could still go back up to the mall but it was so crowed and avery was getting grumpy and then i realize i was missing the last of the apprentice which i really in the long run could have done without....oh well, jamie's gay aunt said we could use her band from her previous marriage. I am all for recycling things but Im not sure i care to have momentos from a marriage that turned bad. plus I have never seen the ring and i dont know if its the right size.
what ever, i'm tired and my day is just going to be crazy today. i want to relax but there is so much that needs to by done. like right now, avery has drifted back off to sleep and i should probalby use this time to wash my self

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I love the idea of the tent. That should help a lot.

You are loved by your bloggy friends!

Best wishes for the rehearsal dinner & a wonderful wedding day!

M~

December 16, 2005 5:54 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I came by because I wanted to wish you a good day today even though it's going to be crazy. If I didn't have school, I would offer to watch your little girl all day. But no can do right now. Hang in there and take lots of deep breaths. It will all be great! See you tomorrow.

December 16, 2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

you poor thing hand in there iti s almost over then you have the rest of your life to relax with the love of you life.

December 16, 2005 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home