Wednesday, December 21, 2005

normal newlywed type stuff


So I'm a married woman now and I feel so much peace. I love being married. everyone should settle down into a marriage. I dont know why it took jamie and me so long to do this, we had been talking about it for over 3 years. and then when i turned up pregnant, we really should have but jamie didnt want people viewing our marriage as just because the baby was coming....I dont agree with that but whatever. that issue did cause some extra emotional baggage during the pregnancy but I'm not going to rehash any of that because my life is so ordinary at the moment. I'm just having a normal day of a newly wed.....I think there is something about being a newlywed that just makes the sun shine brighter and the waffles on the griddle smell yummier. I wonder how long we can call ourselves newlyweds? I think, because we were engaged for so long, that we get to be 'newlyweds' for a proportionate amount of time, say maybe 5 years. shoot, look at nick and jessica, well no dont look at them, they are split up now and that will NEVER happen with jamie and me. I would die first.
someone asked me if I feel like I'm starting my life all over and in a way I do. Its like the life before has ended and I'm starting in on the second book of my life. guess I need to get started on writing the first one while its still fresh in my head.
anyway, I'm having a normal sort of day today except that its the first offical day of winter and also the shortest day of the year. so make use of tha day light and I'm going to bed with my sexy husband early tonight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

You can call yourselves newlyweds for as long as you please! There's nothing more endearing than to hear a VERY old man call his sweet little wife his "bride". That always tugs at my heart strings. It shows he loves her as much, if not more, than the day they got married.

Young love.

M~

December 21, 2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

we have been married 4 1/2 months now and i like to call us newlyweds still :oD

the first part of my life was pretty interesting but i think the second part started when i moved back home to clovis almost 2 1/2 years ago and started living for myself rather than everyone else. it wasn't too much longer (almost a year) before i met taco, and that's when i really started to LOVE life!

i'm so happy for you guys!

December 21, 2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I am so happy for you robyn and can not wait for my wedding day you make me more excited then I already am I athought that was impossible.

December 21, 2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger Angel! said...

When Christmas is over, you'll be able to sit back and relax: something you probably hadn't that much time to do since the last year (baby, wedding).

Congratulations to the "newly"weds.

December 21, 2005 4:28 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

actually, we already had christmas...we had that the day after our wedding...so its like super calm all of a sudden. I love it

December 21, 2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Well, hell. I run off for a week and you go and get yourself hitched? I swear to God I thought this was happening in January for some reason...

Congratulations to all three of you! Sorry I missed out on all the preparation blogs and everything! Hope you have a wonderful life together!!

December 22, 2005 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home