Monday, December 19, 2005

please comment and I'm regestered at target







little bit of Bridezilla about an hour till the wedding. everyone was screaming and I told them i could just get even louder and they all needed to shut up because this was my wedding and the guest were about to arrive....
no, not really; just posing funny for the camera with my sister rachel

my girlfriend josanna came up from houston and helped me out with avery. having her there was the best part of this weekend following the weeding itself. she was so helpful and finally got to become good pals with my daughter. we're planning on going down to her place for newyears.
my daddy and me walking down the isle.....I was about to explode and melt all at the same time, I didnt know how I was moving because i didnt feel the earth beneath me....I was on my way to my husband and had tunnelvision.

Avery was being held by my long time girlfriend josanna and during the ceremony I guess avery had a couple words to say. sounded like squeals of delight then an objection to the marriage

our unity candle / alter.....I was worried about the tent catching fire or the flames blowing out but everything went so smooth. have i mentioned how happy and wonderful my wedding was (once it got started )


our beautiful cake was decorated in poinsetias and jamie picked out the dancing caketopper couple....he didnt smash the cake in my face because he's such a good husband...but he could have used a fork. now that i think about it, he knows i prefer finger food, so i am sure he was just trying to make everything perfect for me. *happy sigh*

our first dance as man and wife (it feels sooooo good to call him my husband)....well actually it wasnt our first dance if you count him swinging me in a huge circle after our introduction as MR. and MRS. jamie Bryan


jamie got to throw down on the decks so he had a good time too
i couldnt have had a more perfect wedding, it was full of enough happiness that i know jamie and i willenjoy a life time

13 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

Yay! Congratulations.

December 19, 2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

you were a beautiful bride robyn. congrats and thanks for sharing. Avery too ooked gorogous. and jaime looked great but you were shinning and glowing congrats again.

December 19, 2005 4:28 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

aww robyn, i just cried a little looking at how beautiful everything was!! i so wish we could have been there! i was this close --> [ ] to being mad at you for not posting anything about it yet hahaha but i'm over it now, and let me tell you what girl, you made a fantastic and hawt mama bride!! super big hugs to you!

December 19, 2005 8:40 PM  
Blogger Jubilee said...

Your wedding was very pretty. I'm glad I got to see you. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I liked it! see you soon, bye.

December 19, 2005 10:02 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Love is in the air! I have tears in my eyes reading this! I'm so freakin happy for the 3 of you.

Your pops looks fantastic. Is he feeling better?

M~

December 20, 2005 6:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad your wedding day was so wonderful.

December 20, 2005 8:21 AM  
Blogger keesh said...

Aw, how wonderful. What song did you guys dance to? I think it looks beautiful. the set up was great. you guys sure did a great job in such a short time! Best wishes to you and yours :). Merry Christmas!

December 20, 2005 9:28 AM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

what a beautiful bride...and a handsome groom, and a beautiful baby. i'm so happy for you!! it looks like it was just a wonderful day. :)

December 20, 2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger wallrock said...

Congratulations. It appears that you had a memorable wedding, as if there were such a thing as a forgettable one. Maybe in Vegas.

December 20, 2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I really like your scarf. That is a nice touch. You look beautiful and so happy. Avery's dress is cute too!

December 21, 2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

December 22, 2005 6:42 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

beautiful. and i'm sure it's sweeter for all the waiting.

December 22, 2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

congratulations!
you looked just beautiful. :)

December 22, 2005 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home