Thursday, December 22, 2005

HNT- Christmas giving for EVERYONE

Half nekkid Thursday was suspended which probably saved my ass from batman, I had some pictures from my wedding day that were , shall we say, 'free spirited'
the goal today was to post gifts for other HNT'ers in the spirit of Christmas giving and i was troubled with blogger today so I give to you:

my baby girl and the happiness that streams from her heart
these pictures are from Sunday at my sister in laws home...our family already celebrated christmas the day after our wedding. Avery was getting tired so I placed her on the floor underneath a desk and she rolled around playing in her own little space with her new bunny.




6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Very cute!
And yes, I updated just for you. It's so boring, but whatever.

December 23, 2005 5:30 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Damn. I wanted pics of the WEDDING NITE!

ROFL! KIDDING KIDDING!

Such a cutie!
M~

December 23, 2005 5:36 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

soory tat was me my daughter forgot to sign out LOL!

December 23, 2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger Jinon Nane' said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for checking out my site. I wish we could have made it to the wedding...it would have been so fun to see all of you! But at least now we can all stay in touch on our blogs!

December 23, 2005 10:45 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

oh she is too cute- and getting so big! Hope you enjoy the rest of the Holidays! Merry Christmas!!!

December 23, 2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love the pic of her upside down! Sounds like y'all are making the rounds this holiday season. Merry Christmas!

December 26, 2005 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home