Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Best of HNT 2005 - MY Feet and SHADOW

So I looked in my HNT file....(yes, I have a premade file for it) and this is my favorite picture from 2005
Hope your new years is calm and you enjoy your Holiday


AHGgggg! ITs THursday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot my man was in court today and he almost got lost on the way because of the sunrise
So today we are to post our favourites of Halfnekkid Thursday, and I have only been participateing for a few weeks so I dont know if this is going to be a past posted picture (dont you like saying that aloud) thank you so much osbasso for your funn
I 'm directing you all to my last entry for 2005 below, dr. phill is on and the baby is asleep. I should be too but Im trying to keep up with HNT
go see what its all about in my links(dont know how to , so i dont bother)
peace and HAPPINESS for the next coming year,
MAY GOD bless you all,
May you discover something bright about your own self this coming year

6 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Happy HNT my dear. Kiss that baby for me.

December 29, 2005 8:29 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

What a beautiful baby she is! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to y'all. I've been so busy this season with work, family, baking, all that fun stuff. I'm happy to see you married and all. I'm sure you're so excited. What a wonderful new year it will be for you and your little family! Kiss the baby for me!

December 29, 2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I like yours better than most I have seen.

December 30, 2005 1:14 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

I'm loving this whole 'Best of HNT's' flashbacks...

Happy New Year and Happy HNT.

::smooches::
Mara

December 30, 2005 7:45 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Happy HNT & Happy 2006 to you, gal!

M~

December 30, 2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

A belated happy HNT! I had a pair of vans that looked like that, but mine were black and white.
You have a beautiful baby, I love that pic of the cat laying next to her :). Babies are sooo cutie at that age!

December 30, 2005 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home