Monday, January 02, 2006

My New year ROCKED!!!


yeah i know there is a no burn ban on for the state of texas but we had to do something bad together cause thats what us crazy girls do.....the guy at the fireworks stand said thses were legal so dont blame us for your ashes


I had THE MOST fun over the weekend with my girlfriend josanna. she and i have been friends since we were young girls growing up homeschooled together in a bumkin country town in northTexas. we always have such great times but this was especially nice getting to spend with her family and my new husband....even jamie said it was kinda sad to leave their home when it was all over.
she and i have just recently been reunited right before the wedding. some how our lives kinda drifted apart and we did our own seperate things for a couple years and lost track of each other. our moms stayed in touch so I knew that josanna was not lost forever,,I would occasionally hear news about one of her brothers or sisters and wonder where on earth my best longtime girlfriend was at. Turns out that she located me through Blogger.
Man, I had the greatest time over the weekend! my face is glowing from getting to spend time with her family. they are some very unique and special people. I'm so thankful for getting to bring in the new year with them.
that was always our tradition growin up, Josanna and me goofing off with the youth group from church or by ourselves for New years...funny thing is that even jamie was saying that we need to make this a tradition of going down to their home for next year, I guess he must have picked up the vibe that That is our Holiday to spend together. I love josanna so much and Im very happy that God has brought her into my world again. I hope we never lose touch with each other, which is one thing I m horrible about keeping up with. I'm going to do so much better in the coming year to work on maintaining and growing prosperous relationships.
you really have no idea how being with josanna and her family makes me feel. I feel like I'm 10 years younger, 20 pounds lighter, and that I can make the earth roate backwards in the Milkyway (inside joke there) I love that girl and anyone that knows who I am talking about will agree with me. Josanna your amazing!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It's so nice to get together with old friends.

Glad you are reunited!

January 02, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

it is so awsome that you were able to spend the new year together and happy new year to you.

January 02, 2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! I love reconnecting with "lost" friends!

January 02, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

that is so cool! it's weird to think back to all the 'good times' from our younger days, huh? maybe you've started a new tradtion for you to keep in touch! celebrating the New Year each year!

January 02, 2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Jubilee said...

HI robyn!
im glad you had fun on new years!
i cnad wait til next new years eve!

January 02, 2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger Angel! said...

That sounded like some pretty damn good time.

Happy new year and the best to you and your little family.

January 03, 2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful NYE! Happy New Year to you & your family.

M~

January 03, 2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

haha i love the pic with avery checking out the sparkler in awe!

January 03, 2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger .- said...

ha
the guy at the fireworks stand had no xested interest in coercing you to bust the ban ..
congrats on all sound like a fabulous time

January 03, 2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger Puddleduck said...

Robyn- you are the greatest! I had such an fun time with you and your fabulous daughter and husband! I hope that we will spend MANY New Years together in the future! See you soon!!

January 09, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home