Monday, February 27, 2006

Avery in her Jeep stroller in Boulder Co.


Monday and the sun is out! so nice after the long rainy weekend but the ground needed it so there is new green sprouts everywhere. Took avery on a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon, my legs got a good workout pushing her in her stroller into the wind. should do that everyday so I'm in shape for turning 29 (birthday is next sunday!) Her bronchial problems have turned into mine now...I feel like i have a pigeon stuck in the back of my throat, a live one that cant decide if it should come up or go down into my lungs. as long as I am able to breath i dont mind the rattle in my chest. its not really that bad and at least Avery is over the worst of hers. can you believe it's been 6 months with her already?! where did the time go? I was just getting used to the pregnancy and now I have a daughter that laughs at me.....She really has the sickest sense of humor. we were playing with her stuffed 'babbit' and was making it hop through the air and flop its ears on Avery's head and she giggled each time. so I changed it to flopping its ears on my head and the baby burst into histerical laughter. I love her Humor, she's really such a funny girl
got to run....these are the last days of having my husband home with us and we're cooking fajitas over at my parents home. Batman says the meat is marinated and we have to go

5 Comments:

Blogger Jubilee said...

HEY!
Hope you have a great birthday!

later.

February 27, 2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

That kid of yours is so sweet! And now she's a funny one too.

So March 5?

M~

February 27, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Pirate said...

avery shows the joy of the love you are providing.

February 28, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad Avery's feeling better... hope you're feeling better for your birthday!

February 28, 2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

so glad Avery is feeling better

Arn't jeeps products awsome we have the diaper bag and the double stroller and love it.

enjoy spending time with batman this week.

What r you doing for your b-day.

March 01, 2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home