Tuesday, February 21, 2006

its all a big joke



we took Batman out to the county jail around 1130 lastnight, he told me not to go in with him and we said our tearful goodbyes in the parking lot. I watched as he walked into the building to turn himself in and I made the hour and a half drive home with Avery asleep in the back seat.
it was nearly 1am before I got to the house and my cell phone was ringing...I had forgotten to take it with me so it had been laying on the couch. Batman was calling to say that he was refused entry to the jail (weirdest thing ever because in the 4 years I have known him, the jail houses are more then eager to take a mug shot) my sister's boyfriend ended up drivin out to pick him up and we talked on the the way and decided that he might as well sleep at home and figure this stuff out in the morning since it was going to be 3 am before he got home.
This morning, he'sbeen on the phone trying to talk with the DA to make sure its not going to turn into a warrant (as long as he turned himself in by Monday midnight he was taking care of his trouble , not getting into extra mess)
THis whole business is a joke.
The county clerks office doesnt have a thing filed on him. the DA doesnt know what's happening and probably in a month or so this is going to catch back up with Batman and he wont be able to drive his BATMOBILE because the offense deals directly with his driveers liscense.
but as for yesterday and then this morning....there is no offense for Batman to turn himself in for
WHat to do? WHat to do?

I'm just thrilled that he's home with me right now and we're getting along in the love department so I'm a happy woman.
three cheers for staying out of jail
hiphip horrah!
hiphip horrah!
hiphip HorRAH!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

THat clover on his hat must be bringing him luck

February 21, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

that is crazy good news! hopefully the last you will have to deal with it too. and yay for love department working! tomorrow is my 6 week followup and you know what that means! ;o)

February 21, 2006 2:23 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!

This is by FAR, the STRANGEST bit of our law I've EVER heard!

BUT HEY! Congrats!!!

M~

February 21, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

yeah yeahyeah so glad to here it.

February 22, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

strange, i do say- well good for you for now, huh? may'be they'll lose his case indefinitely, let's pray for that one!

February 23, 2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home