Saturday, February 18, 2006

I survived Colorado


and minus degree temps. !!!! I will talk more about it soon but for right now I'm sleepy. we drove straight through the night and let avery sleep.
Batman wants me to tell you all that he went snowboarding....notice how i said HE went snowboarding instead of WE. I chickened out bad and ended up crying like a baby i was so scared. Badtime on the slopes but the trip was nice. We 've been getting along so nicely , I guess there's something about being in Colorado that makes BAtman happy.
ok , I'm going to try and hit the bed while Avery is taking her morning nap...hope its long enough to catch up on some rest.
Its freazing in here, i want my toes under the blankets and FAST :)
have lots of pictures to show, I'll post more later

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Welcome home, honey!

I don't blame you one bit ~ I've been watching the snowboarding & it just looks PAINFUL when they fall! For some reason, I can handle falling on skiis better than a board that BOTH feet are strapped to.

M~

February 18, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

glad your back....get those toesies warmed up so we can see some pics from your trip later!!!tell batman congrats on the snowboarding and don't fell bad, i would have chickened out too!

February 18, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

I'm glad your home! Did you finally get some?!

February 18, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

i'm so glad that you had fun and even more glad that you're back! i missed you :o(

February 19, 2006 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home