Saturday, February 11, 2006

We're leaving Sunday morning for Boulder Colorado and will be returning sometime the following weekend....batman went to court and set up the time to turn himself in for monday the 20th (oh, and on top of him having to get locked up....he also has to pay over $700 to them) Josanna will be flying up to help me drive avery down to Houston on Wednesday so next week might be lite on the blogging. I'll check in when I can.
I am doing everything in my power to help make this a fun trip. I even went out yesterday with batman and picked up some winter gear for on the mountain and was talking like I'[m going snowboarding with him.....Have i lost my mind? I hate going down hill. I've skied crosscontry up in Wisconsin back when I was 10 years old but that was in the woods with my uncle, I'm petrified of the ski lift....I don't want to freak out on it because Batman has absolutely no tolerance for that, I think i will just have to throw myself off the mountainside and he can find my twisted body at the bottom of the slope. I'm not a downhill sorta girl....i can go up stairs just fine but I've fallen going down. I have such a fear, could it be from the moment i broke my ankle as a toddler going down the steps into my parents basement? (big breath) and what about Avery? Batman says he will guarantee a babysitter for her whenever we are snowboarding.
I've been dreaming alot about surfing, maybe in preparation for this trip. Wish it was surfing, the sun, the water, the current of the waves, now that is my idea of a fun time. Not this freezing your ass off taking a machine that rides you to the top of a mountain only for you to slide down it. (ok, robyn, good attitude, good attitude) He said if i shave my armpits that we can have sex! I'm so irritated with him that I haven't been grooming myself, I figure if he's not touching me, then why on earth should i be clean and trim. this marriage is the worst idea mankind has ever come up with. they say sex stops when you have a kid and I've heard others say , it stops after you get married, well this year has been a very dry year and I've done both of those things in the last 5 months. Maybe Batman would realize that my attitude would GREATly improve if the loving got underway......he just doesn't get it. maybe I'll shave my armpits today and see what happens. dont mean to gross any of you out, sorry if i have. these are the things that have been bother ing me for several months now. I probably have said too much so if you are reading this Nate......(batmans friends up in Co.) dont you dare mention a word of it to him. and you should have left that comment about my breast being on here alone. I was nursing Avery in that picture so deal with the image of a working teat.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I have snow skiied and I have nearly gotten myself REALLY hurt one time. It was pretty skeery!

Have fun & be safe up there. And bring us back some snow, ok?

M~

February 11, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Angel! said...

You just gave me a good reason for never getting married!

February 12, 2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

I went snowboarding once. I've never been downhill. I love crosscountry, I could do that all day every day.

February 12, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

you poor thing.....you almost sound like I should.....only a couple differences.....I did not just havea baby but the WHOLE scenario of your relationship with batman sounds like me and E. (I might shave too if I thought 'something' may happen, but other than that, what for? you know what I mean????? (send me your email so we can chat!)

February 12, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Robyn - It sounds like you both need a get away...even though it is not something you enjoy maybe you will find that since it is so cold outside when you come in at night the desire to cuddle to get warm will come naturally. By the way, it is not just when you get married or have a baby that sex can stop. If you recall I was in the same position about 9 months ago when we first "met". I have come to the conclusion that letting yourself go only hurts you in the end and hope that you find some sort of contentment in the weeks to come. I miss you!

February 13, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Robyn - It sounds like you both need a get away...even though it is not something you enjoy maybe you will find that since it is so cold outside when you come in at night the desire to cuddle to get warm will come naturally. By the way, it is not just when you get married or have a baby that sex can stop. If you recall I was in the same position about 9 months ago when we first "met". I have come to the conclusion that letting yourself go only hurts you in the end and hope that you find some sort of contentment in the weeks to come. I miss you!

February 13, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Wow, that was a lot all at once! I have been falling way behind. Now I have a lot of catching up to do apparently.

February 13, 2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home