Monday, February 20, 2006

THIs is the day

Its monday and sometime today Batman has to turn himself in......not a very happy day in my head or heart. I tried to get some assistance with the baby last night since I'm going to be the only one with her for the next 8 days. It sucks because Hes still in bed right now and the baby is wanting to play, I'm letting her yell from her crib for a few while I take a minute to catch you all up on our trip.
we left early last saturday and arrived Sunday morning in Boulder. theres a resturant in Boulder called the BUFF that serves 99 cent mimosas and bloody marys with awsome breakfast skillets. we stopped and rewarded ourselves for making the long drive and with a baby. Avery was such a good traveler, sleeping most of the way. she still woke up from midnight till 2am and played with me in the back seat of the truck. we drive a hondaridgeline thanks to my dad and it made the trip such fun. once we finished with breakfast at the BUff, we drove into Nederland, a small mountain comunity about 15 miles northeast of Boulder and we met up with Batmans childhood friend Nathan and his son Dakota. I hadnt seen these folks in over 2 years and they really hadnt changed alot exept that Dakota is into TRansformers now

ok, Avery is really mad, I'll finish this later.
maybe Batman should get up and spend some time with his daughter before he's gone for over a week. I mean he has 8 days to sleep while he's locked up......sleeping is the only thing to do in jail or at least thats what i heard.
wish me luck on today. its deffinately going to be a challange

7 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I've been thinking about you, gal. I hope all goes well for the next 8 days & he comes home quickly!

Hang tight & you know you have us around ya!

M~

February 20, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

Hey Robyn~ I hope the next 8 days go by quickly for you too! I'll be thinking about you. I know it will be a challenge, but you and Avery will do great!

February 20, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

okay this is so weird, but my hubby and i have been trying to remember the name of that restaurant for a long time. we went to boulder together on a trip when we were dating, and we remember the cheap drinks and awesome skillets too. we always disagree about what we thought the name was. when i read it, i knew instantly that was the correct name. thanks for solving that for us!

February 20, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

keep your head up girl, it's gonna be a tough time but remember it's only less than 2 weeks, right....you can do it! we will support you and be praying for each and every day!

February 20, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger KB said...

You'll be fine. Avery is old enough and scheduled enough that you guys will make it just fine. Better now than 3-4 moths ago! Good luck.

February 20, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

just letting you know i'm thinking about you and your little lady. hope things are going well and call me if you need anything :o)

February 20, 2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you over the next few days. I am hoping it will go by quickly for you!

February 20, 2006 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home