Saturday, February 25, 2006


I wrote something and now its gone, dont have the time to say it twice so i'm going to paraphrase:

I'm only going to have one CHild....Avery's bronchitis is horrible, I couldnt handle another kid getting sick, I'm already catching it from her....

I drempt last night that my mother gave birth to a baby boy. the weird thing is that is was one of those weird pregnancies and she just ended up at the hospital giving birth not realizing that she was with child. so gross and sick to think of my mom but I cant get the image out of my minds eye.

Batman vacumed this morning!

Avery's hair is coming back in! in jus the last 3 days her head is darkening with soft brown baby down. cant wait to do some pigtails.

its raining in Texas so I'm staying indoors and watching it flood around me
happy weekend to everyone

9 Comments:

Blogger trisha said...

poor baby, she's on antibiotics, right? it is such a terrible feelng when they are so sick and there's nothing you can do for them but try and comfort them every way possible and just wait until they start getting better. by this time someone else, as you said, in the house had come down with it....so it will cycle throughout the household before it finally goes away.....hope she is feeling better, you too at that matter soon....

February 25, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Poor sweet Avery.... and poor sweet you!

Y'all rest & feel better soon!

M~

February 25, 2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

i see wedding pictures! how long do you think she'll fit into those jeans?

February 25, 2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

yes patty, we were showing our wedding pictures to friends in Co. and those jeans? Ha!~ I dont know how long she will fit into them, they are one of my fav. but the tag on the inside says 12 months.....hm, guess my baby has a big booty lol

February 26, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

yes patty, we were showing our wedding pictures to friends in Co. and those jeans? Ha!~ I dont know how long she will fit into them, they are one of my fav. but the tag on the inside says 12 months.....hm, guess my baby has a big booty lol

February 26, 2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Jubilee said...

Hey!!!!
Hope avery gets to feeling better :)

February 26, 2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Poor thing. I should have stopped at one, too. I just know that this baby wis going to be a handfull, because Gus was so amazing and easy.

I'm so excited that we are almost birthday buddies. Hope you enjoy yours. I should enjoy mine - will be hanging out with Foxglove.

February 26, 2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

sick babies are no fun! I feel for you babe. What happened w/ batman and jail? Has that been worked out yet?

February 27, 2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I likr the pic and that dream is a little weird. I hope Avery get better soon and i Hope you do not get to sick it is a vicious cycle.

February 27, 2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home