Wednesday, March 08, 2006

can you see the excitment in Avery's face?
Batman hit the Jackpot playing Skiball for my birthday
And I hit the jackpot in the Bedroom.............
I played HNTuesday over the cell phone with Batman yesterday, felt a little silly but it was well worth it when he got home. we took our time and I did my best to be more outgoing wich is difficult for me sometimes but I guess I'll say that it payed off. I love him so much and it has felt as though we're falling off the bandwagon when it comes to 'lovin' I know I was sick all last week but the last time I brought up the topic of Sex, Batman said it wasnt the best time because there was dust on the fan.....(what type of excuse is that?) so yesterday I got all the house work done and for somereason, it got me frisky. I think maybe my husband is brainwashing me.

oh and do any of you lady's have a favorite skin/ anti-aging treatment? I've been washing my face with Cetaphil since I was a teenager and have been thinking that I need to get into some stronger, more effective cleanser and toner. my skin never has been that dry or oily; just kinda middle of the road but I know I could be doing more for my face and am taking suggestions.



8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She looks so happy!!! And congrats on hitting the jackpot....

I don't have any advice on skincare.

March 08, 2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i just wash my face with soap and sometimes some nuetragena astringent.

She does look very happy!

There is dust on the fan that is one I have never heard you should of told him o.k clean it and lets get back to businessHEHEHEHEH.

Glad you hit the jack pot and looks like you had fun I hope you also had a wonderrful b-day.

March 08, 2006 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery looks so excited! She is so cute!
Congrats on hitting the jackpot!
The fan thing would kinda confuse me too!
I don't have very good skin, so I don't have any advice either. I just use Cetaphil right now.

March 08, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

WOOHOO!

Bowm chicka bowm bowm! Rock on, SISTAH!

My friend gave me a one month's supply of Proactiv (the stuff you find at the mall). I can't afford to get another shipment of the stuff but for the month I used it (the scrubbing stuff & the toner afterwards, my skin looked fantastic! My pores decreased & my skin felt fresh. Not oily. Now I'm using Biore & I can tell the diffy. Not as good!

M~

March 08, 2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love getting all those tickets. It's my closet gambling side coming out I guess. Happy Birthday!

March 08, 2006 6:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Avery looks so happy and thrilled! Thank you for feeding her well and keeping lots of baby fat on her. I am very partial to chubby babies!!

Cetaphil is an excellent cleanser. I would stick with that. I use Paula's Choice skin products. I've used them for over five years now. They are excellent. If you want to check them out:

http://paulaschoice.com

Also, I signed up for her e-mailed newsletter. It has some great info in it about makeup, skin care, etc...
If you choose to try her products, I would suggest you purchase a toner, exfoliant (AHA or BHA), and a sunscreen. There used to be a number you could call for advice. That would be the best thing to do.

March 08, 2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

there is dust on our fan too! maybe thats our problem lately and he just hasnt told me...hehehe

i have been trying a few avon products for my face...(moisterizers and lately i started using some eye cream stuff & firming night cream but havn't really noticed any difference yet- i guess you have to continuosly use it to see it work?)

March 09, 2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i LOVE the "eyecon" cream by benefit...a little expensive, but really totally fades dark circles! and i would just be sure to use a light moisturizer with SPF 30 or more, since you live in a high uv index area. i'm a big fan of just being faithful with basics until i have to do more...since i'm sure i'll have to do more in later years.

March 09, 2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home