Monday, March 20, 2006

blogger is messing up my profile picture and wont allow me to update any info on there....might just have to create a new blog eventiually.
my time without the baby on Friday night made me go a tiny bit bonkers...i got all paranoid thinking Batman had run off with my baby because he was mad with my whole family after the way my dad talked to him on friday night. turns out everything is ok with batman and the baby and me, i just wasnt use to being home alone. like i said it had been weeks since i was by myself. wish i had more time like that, i think i could have gotten alot acomplished in my brain and around the house but oh, well, probably not for a couple of years anymore.
Avery is sick again, this time with tummy trouble. yesterday she flooded her crib twice, once waking up in the morning and then again after her morning nap....talk about gross. I made batman get her up from her nap and I heard the usually mubblings of what a jerk i was for making him get the baby and what a mess she had made (a second time in less then 4 hours) I get around to helping get the bedding prepped for the wash when i realize there is poop splattered across the dryer door handle. BAtman had just thrown all her sheets across her room and our washer/dryer sits right outside her door in the hall way so when they hit the side and slid, they left yellow, creamy residue. The thing we argured about here was : Batman wouldnt take responsability that he was the one who had done it (come on ! it s simply baby poop and you know you flung it, just addmit to it cranky bastard!) anyway, her poop hole is terribly red, I was out with a girlfriend today and Avey kept filling up and overflowing and we went through all her extra clothing so now She's home and in bed once again. her daddy's suppose to be bringing some pedialight home for her. poor baby doesnt feel good, it just breaks my heart to see her so low on energy and gushing from her rear.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor, poor Avery!! I hope her tummy feels better soon.

March 20, 2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pitiful! Poor baby! Get well soon Avery!

March 20, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Blogger has been acting strange for several days, but I think they cleared up their mess.

Wow... poor baby girl! I'm sure hoping Avery's bad tummy ache doesn't last long. Give her hugs, but not too hard!

M~

March 20, 2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

If you do make a new blog, don't delete the old one!

March 25, 2006 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home