Friday, March 17, 2006

Your listening to the new MRS. Batman, I got my name switched over today at the DPS, I was holding Avery While they shot a new picture for my ID (at least I got makeup on today) It was so Hectic and Avery kept the WHole Audience of 35 Others there entertained....The young cheerleader girl in line ahead of us was pestering her mother that she wanted a little sister saying how cute Avery was. I felt badly for the mom and offered to allow them to take Avery home for at least the rest of the day.....I know I would end up missing her too badly tonight
I dont know.....Batman is out with the Baby and I have the home to myself....it's Friday night and I have the laundry done...(those are such holy words) did I say that Batman is out with the BAby? He came home today and my dad is being a tottal Jerk. yes, Batman was suppose to finish the project by today and hasnt even gotten the foundation ready .................
never mind, I dont want to talk about that, my father is a tottal Ass at times
and tonght He got turned towards my husband. Batman came home and took a shower and then offered to keep Avery for a little while. I dont think I 've been away from my baby in weeks now, it feels so invigortaing like I should go out for a jog but its dark and thunderstorms are clapping outside.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!Hello there Mrs. Batman nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your evening of peace.

That was very nice of batman! We all need a little quite time!

March 17, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Well, hello there Mrs. Avery's Mom & Batman's wifey! LOL

Yeah, we're fixin to get dumped on with the rain, too.

Hope you enjoyed your evening, love.

M~

March 18, 2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Congratulations on your new name, and on the evening on your own.

March 19, 2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

WELL Hi there, MRS. BATMAN-

Nice of him to take baby out for a bit- Did you enjoy your quiet time???

March 20, 2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home