Thursday, March 16, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday- my shamrock

Its the Thursday before ST. patty's day and we've been asked to show some green.......
I keep my luck of the Irish close by on my Shoulder, it was my first tattu back when I was young and 18 and 'wild'
the Shamrock is inside the sign for "Man" and I use to say it was so I was lucky with Guys.........cant say that is has worked very well. though I do have a man of my own now.

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted for HNT (an entire month) but this week was a great week to get NEkkid and Honest.
If you want to know more about HNT, check out the Great Osbasso in my links to the right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^update on the family:

he came home sick yesterday and fell into bed around 4 in the afternoon. my day with avery continued , we got a chance to spend some time with my sister and that wore Avery out so she was in bed by8. and i figured since he had already slept for 7 hours it wouldnt be a thing for him to help quiet the baby around 11pm ....i got called a selfish bitch.
I didnt realize that he was 'sick' i thought he was merely tired. this morning he took off for work complaining when i asked him to take the trash out , dad ended up sending him home so he's back here with me and our daughter today. I made him some hot tea and toast, his stomach isnt feeling well....could it maybe be the rage he's been showing me? He's sleeping again so i guess i've got to keep the baby quiet or else suffer the rath of sick Batman.

15 Comments:

Blogger Wenchy said...

Love it..... :) Think I need one of those.

March 16, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Well welcome back! Hope things rae going well. HHNT and HSPD!

March 16, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger lime said...

nice tattoo and happy HNT!

March 16, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

Nice! So sorry that you guys are still having problems. things can and will get better. we all have problems with our men, trust me. we need to keep praying everyday and thanking God for what he has given us.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!!!

March 16, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Happy HNT, sweetie. I like your tat!

M~

March 16, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Great tat! Hope he get's well soon too.

Happy HNT & St.Patrick's Day

March 16, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Cute tattoo!

Happy HNT!

March 16, 2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Cute! HHNT!

March 16, 2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

So sorry that you are having problems. Hope it gets better for you.
Happy HNT!

March 16, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Very nice tattoo. I love it!


Happy SPD and HNT!

March 16, 2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Ask Jamie if he would want a man to treat Avery the way he's treating you...bet the answer is no...

Hope things look up!

March 16, 2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Sheets said...

Nice tat! HHNT!

March 17, 2006 4:54 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Guys are such wimps when they are sick but when we are sick we are expected to still take care of them, the kids, the house, etc! Oh well.

Great HNT shot. Happy St Paddy's day a bit late.

March 18, 2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I confess. The pink strap has me very excited. I think I need to get out more.

March 25, 2006 3:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you weren't kidding. WOW

February 26, 2007 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home