Wednesday, March 22, 2006

That quiz was a challenge so I offer more fact about myself

6 Things
I was tagged by Kimberly so here it goes:
I must write 6 weird/ things/ facts about myself & then choose 6 people to tag.

1. I smoked part of a cigarette this morning and got high off of it
2. I ate Indian food last night that looked like my Daughters diarrhea
3. I drempt that TimeSquare in NY was flooded and I was touring it on a cruise ship
4. My BestGF in HS dumped me after 6 years because she said I was a Witch because my hair grew faster then hers. She also blamed me for her dropping out of school. I want to look her up but I'm scared she's even crazier.
5. I want my family to one day be on the game show Family Feud
6. My Freudian slip: I keep saying I have to take Avery to the Vet (she's such an animal at times)


I dont have time to post taggs just yet, I've got to take my daughter to the vet to see why she wont stop pooping. Hope you feel like you know me better, I didnt mean to make that quiz so difficult

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

HA! I need to borrow this...

M~

March 22, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

So the fact that your curry resembled baby's poo didn't put you off your dinner?

March 24, 2006 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home