Monday, March 27, 2006

Tag I'm "It" ,AGAIN!





I was tagged again by kimberly (second time in less then one week) I must come up with some better answers so here come the lies

Here is my list:

1. Accent- Argh, like a pirate !
2. Booze of choice- Rum
3. Chore I hate- drawing maps of how to find my booty
4. Dog or cat- fer dinner? I guess a cat
5. Essential electronics- GPS to help navigate the high seas
6. Favorite perfume/cologne- sea mist by moonlight
7. Gold or silver- treasure is treasure I says!
8. Hometown- Port Texas
9. Insomnia- never heard of those waters
10. Job title- First mate
11. Kids- got the lil skipper Avery (7 months on Saturday)
12. Living arrangements- my bed, my bathroom, stay out!
13. Most admired trait- how sweet my breath is first thing in the morning
14. Number of sexual partners- one at a time please
15. Overnight hospital stays- 5 days , 4 nights at the local Harris Methodis Hospital, (Room service sucked and wouldnt let me eat anything but jello and Icecream )
16. Phobia- Needles, the dark, loosing my daughter to illness or death, sharp objects, going down stairs, someone is trying to poison me before I can poison them
17. Quote- "SHiver me timbers!"
18. Religion- Christian cause thats how I was raised
19. Siblings- 1 sis, 3 bros.
20. Time I wake up- when the baby does
21. Unusual talent or skill- entertaining myself with only my mind
22. Vegetable I refuse to eat- earthworm ,,,, What? it comes from the ground!
23. Worst habit- I love making up false hoods
24. X-rays- only with my goggles on
25. Yummy foods I make- we call it "slop" but BAtman loves it (beef stew)
26. Zodiac sign- Pisces (the fish of course)

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

OMG I am SOOO stealing this!

M~

March 27, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

VERY NIFTY ANSWERS, ME MUST SAY OO HO

March 27, 2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

i'm a pisces too :) I LOVED your last post w/ Avery. I can't believe how big she's getting! This post was cute too.

March 28, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

decided to comment just so you know johnny depp is appreciated too :-)

March 30, 2006 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home