Saturday, April 08, 2006

watergardens of death in funky town Tx. 2004

Batman took the baby yesterday (I kinda flippped out and started yelling at him on the phone THursday) he said I needed a break so I got the whole day to do whatever I wanted.
first thing was a trip to the bra store.....I'm only nursing Avery recreationally now and a regular style bra was in desperate demand. did you know they have 'waterbras' ? those things are so funny and I wouldnt be caught dead wearing one...i mean , what happens when the bag of water breaks and leaks down your front side? i've dealt with leaking tits, I dont want something else to worry about. just hold em up and keep them looking pretty is all i want out of a new undergarment. I picked out the prettiest lavendar one with white lace and it's oh, so comfy....still a bit fat or big boned so i had to go with the 38C, I'm just so proud of my C cup. guess there are perks to becoming a mother.
ANyway, I called around and none of my girlfriends was available to do anything so I simply drove into downtown Fortworth and wandered around for an hour looking at the rubble from the demotliton of a tower they took down last week. sky line looks different . then i found the watergardens that have been closed down for the past year....really makes me sad becuase i remember going to this park since i was a little girl. about two years ago there were some idiot tourist (niggers) that decided they wanted to jump into the water and some of them endedup drowning so they have the entire park closed up and when i was passing by, there were some construciton men out there building a wall all the way around the big water fountain...it was sad to see the park all dried up and the water turned off. it was such a peaceful part of downtown and now its closed because someone suddenly got stupid.
i ended up joining my girlfriend out at the bar....their all lesbians and the old farts at the bar kept buying us pitchers of beer. nobody got lucky or stupid but my car got bumped into in the parking lot by someone and I dont know who did it.......guess that's what i get going to a dive
but I was baby free and had to do things out of the ordinary.
got home by 7pm and batman returned with the baby, i put her down for the night and passed out while he read my blog. he's such a loving guy and left the most beautful comments.
I wish I still had commment moderation on so I could'vegotten him back.
that's what he gets for reading.

9 Comments:

Blogger MommyTaco said...

i can't believe they closed the waterpark! i used to go there all the time when i was growing up too. i can't wait to go on a road trip and hopefully take sidney to see it.

i have a waterbra and i highly recommend NOT getting one. the cushions don't stand a chance of leaking but they shift around in their pocket and make the cup of the bra all lumpy. i'm also jealous that you're a 38C. i'm still a 40DD. gotta get some of this weight off but i know i will not go below D since i was there before the siddy ever got thought of.

April 08, 2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

gad to hear you got some time to yourself! It is needed these days once in a while, ya know?

April 08, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Glad you had the day to yourself!

M~

April 09, 2006 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want some "me time"! I'm glad to hear someone got good baby boobs . . . I think mine deflated! :)

April 10, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I can't believe you used the word "niggers".

So how are you with not breastfeeding so much? Some women get all misty-eyed about it and really miss it. I'm looking forward to weaning (probably won't be till Baby's a year old) and going back to a C cup from a DD.

April 10, 2006 3:13 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i concured with violet on the n word. i rarely hear/read that up here in canada - it shocked and shuddered me, at first.

and you guys are all scaring me about the breast changes. like really scaring me! i started off with a 32D, before pregnancy...(but they're bought, so maybe i'll luck out) and they've gone up to a 36D, so far, leaving a C feeling less supportive and more contortive. i refuse to buy more bras until at least month 8 though!

April 10, 2006 6:46 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I have to say that i was also surprised that you used such a derogatory term in this blog. Words like that should not be used lightly or in jest - please consider what an offensive term it is before speaking or writing it again.

April 10, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

thank goodness for alone time and that place looks so cool

April 10, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on the C cup. Reminds me of a little mermaid joke...

April 16, 2006 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home