Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm stinking mad
today is Wednesday which means the groundskeepers come for our community and the last several weeks they start up with their mowers and edgers right outside of Avery's bedroom disturbing her from her nap around 1pm
well, today i thought I was going to beat them to the punch and we got up Extra early this morning and I had her down for her nap by 10:15. wouldnt you know but at 10:30 the yard guys are already out there.
all the other weeks they dont get to our section of the area till after their lunch break and I was trying to adjust our day acordingly. I just cant win
there goes my blogging time. I'll catch you all tomorrow when the yard is done and my baby can sleep in peace. Today is crap.

6 Comments:

Blogger mrs. awesome said...

that used to happen to me all the time in orlando! the lawn guy came at all different times, but somehow it always managed to be during naptime. murphy's law, i guess. i just decided to go out and run errands whenever i saw him, then adjust the nap for later. completely annoying, though.

April 19, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

The other day when we hit 100, I was out there mowing like a complete idiot... I paid for it later!

M~

April 19, 2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i hate it when things like that happen. wednesdays are trash days for us and they always come by at about 6:45, waking up emmy for the day. thanks a lot.

April 19, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I can't blame workment; my daughter either won't nap in the first place, or wakes up after 20 mins regardless of whether there's a jackhammer going full blast outside her room, or the whole world is tiptoeing around her.

April 19, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that so sucks hope next week is better

April 19, 2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I wish I had yard guys. I have to do my yard myself. :)

April 23, 2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home